Archie and jughead

Jughead and Archie are sat at a booth in pops,talking about everything in their life's, when Archie suddenly asks a question. "So how are you and Betty?" He asked jughead. "Honestly, I don't think I could love anyone more, she is always there for me even when I'm being crazy and stupid, and I don't even know how she can put up with me, let alone love me" jughead says laughing along with Archie. "Every time I see her, all of my problems just, go away, ya know? It's like she has this bubble around her where when you step into it you are happy, and I am always thinking about her, how lucky I am to have her, how beautiful she is, and how lucky I am just to have her in the same room, let alone kiss her. She makes me happy man, and I can't live without her." Jughead says smiling,thinking about how lucky he is. And then Archie presses a few buttons on his phone, and then the sound of a sent text erupted from Archie's phone.

A few minutes later, Jughead's phone vibrated with a text from Betty, and it had a picture of her crying happy tears with a message underneath saying "I love you so much" and jughead gave a confused look at Archie who had a smirk on his face. "What the hell did you do?" Jughead asked Archie. "I may have recorded you talking about Betty and sent it to her." Archie said to jughead. "Oh my god dude" jughead said as he put five dollars on the table and ran out of the diner in the direction of his crying girlfriend.

Jughead got into Betty's house with the spare key that was under the mat. And ran up the stairs into his girlfriends room and he saw his girlfriend laying on the floor with the recording still playing on her phone that she had held to her chest. Still crying and laughing at the same time, and when jughead saw her and laughed at what he saw as he walked to the side of his girlfriend and she looked up at him and a bright Betty cooper smile covered her face. "I love you so much" she said as she looked at him. "I love you too" He said to his girlfriend who still had tears spilling out of her eyes. "I know! I've listened to this like four times, I might make it my ringtone!" She said to him. Jughead just laughed at his girlfriend, at how cute she was.

Jughead wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and kissed her temple. "I meant every word I said Betty, every.single.one." He said to his girlfriend as she hid her face in his neck. "I love you so fucking much" She said to him.

The rest of the night they cuddled on the couch and said "I love you" every thirty minutes.