Football season

A/N: this is kind of an AU, where Betty and jughead are football fans.

        Betty and Jughead were at Betty's house while her parents weren't home, and they were watching the first game for the university of Michigan, where they hoped to go after they graduated college. They were sat on the couch in front of Betty's family big screen with their lucky maze and blue lucky blanket that one of the players had used at one point. On the table there was two boxes of pizza both with  pepperoni and a two liter of Mountain Dew.

        "This is bullshit" Betty said as they watched Michigan getting worse at defense as the first quarter went on. "I know!" Jughead said angrily. "But Harbaugh doesn't seem so angry this year." Betty said as she looked at the coach being significantly more chill than he had ever been. Betty and jughead were holding hands and with their spare hand, eating pizza that was on the table.

        During halftime, Jughead looked down at Betty who's head had made its way to his lap and saw her trying to stay awake. He turned off the game because his girl needed him and took her to her bed and tucked her sweatpants and tee shirt clad body into the quilt on her bed and lay next to her putting his arms around her waist and put the blue and gold blanket around them both.

        When Betty woke up she felt someone cuddling her,making her feel safe and she turned to see her loving boyfriend smiling about something in his sleep. "Juggie" She said quietly placing kisses all over his face. "Yes love?" He said his voice full of sleep "good morning my love" she said. "Good morning my queen" he said tucking her hair behind her ear. Betty checked her phone and screamed "YES!" "What?" Jughead asked. "We won!" She said back and jughead pulled her into a kiss. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too my love" and she put her head on his chest as he strokes her back.

A/N: super short I'm so sorry, more oneshots are on the way, but I am starting school this week so idk how soon. I love you all, you are worth it❤️ have an amazing day, if you ever need to talk you can DM me.