xii. multi.

snapchat.

new snap!
( 9:53pm. )

860K VIEWS | 675 SCREENSHOTS

juniper 🌈 is typing...

new snap from juniper 🌈 !

juniper 🌈: can't believe you left me :')

juliette 🌹: sorry but chris has mad camera skills :')

juniper 🌈: well it certainly looks like it baby! + I think we also need to talk x

juliette 🌹: jfc why is everyone saying this to me but okay xo
juliette 🌹: about what tho?

juniper 🌈: about a certain man...

juliette 🌹: a man that I can't get off my mind
juliette 🌹: a man that I used to cheat on your brother
juliette 🌹: a man that I desperately need to meet
juliette 🌹: sebastian?

juniper 🌈: yea lol
juniper 🌈: I'm assuming you and chris have been talking about him as well?
juniper 🌈: chris is a handsome specimen jules 😍

juliette 🌹: wow ur so smart juni
juliette 🌹: and yes he is ;) bUt
juliette 🌹: I've got a very good looking 37 year old man waiting to talk to me some more about one of my many issues so I've gotta zayn

juniper 🌈: have fun gorgeous !!
seen 9:55pm.

❀ ❀ ❀

reality.
* It's gonna get a lil bit depressing. Heads up :/

JULIETTE LOOKED locked her phone and placed it on the table, taking a long sip of her topped up red wine and slightly slouching in her chair before glancing at Chris.

She knew the talk was coming and she noticed he put it off for as long as possible, which deep down, Juliette appreciated a lot because her life wasn't the best it could be at that moment.

Chris opened his mouth, like he was going to say something, by then he closed it again like a fish gasping for water. Juliette giggled at the sight and he smiled softly at the girl he considered to be like his little sister. "I know it's been tough for you, Jules."

She nodded in agreement and spoke eventually after a pregnant pause, her accent coming out thicker than it had been in a long time. "Yeah, but that's life. I can't do anything about most of it, you know, and I've got to just live with it."

Her words made Chris frown deeply. "Juliette-" He started but she cut him off sharply.

"You know, the whole world knows about Roman cheating on me but nobody chooses to care or acknowledge it but when I do it once, they care so fucking much that it becomes unbelievable." She took a deep breath. "I went home the other day to collect some of my stuff so I could bring it to Juniper's and as soon as my foot went over the threshold, Roman was in my face and calling me a slut and shit."

Chris leaned forward, trying to look her in the eyes but she kept avoiding them and she winced, downing the rest of the wine in the glass before carrying on. "It's funny because people get hurt in this kind of situation but I don't. I'm used to it."

Juliette wanted to leave Roman so badly, but he was an abusive dickhead that wouldn't let her do anything because he was so frightened that she would expose him for cheating on him. She had message proof and even photos, via people who sent them to her anonymously but he would deny all the rumours and make his career as perfect as he could.

There was no way out.

Chris took her small tanned hands in his large ones, squeezing them. "Princess, I'm always here for you. You know that, right? Always." He let out a small huff, "I don't care if it's three in the morning and you want to come over and have a good cry. I don't care!"

Juliette let out a precious laugh. She didn't think Chris knew how much she appreciated him and she ordered another drink for both of them as Chris sent her a suggestive smile. "On the bright side, we need to have a long discussion about a certain someone." He sent her a wink and this queued Jules to roll her brown eyes.

It was going to be a long night.