xvii. reality.

reality.

❝ i can't stop thinking about you

i can't stop thinking about you.

❀ ❀ ❀

AS SOON Juliette stepped off the plane into Spain, she knew things would be different.

The last time she saw her mother was with Roman and they were going strong but since the rumours about the cheating, she hadn't really heard anything from her relatives or childhood friends.

She saw her Spanish bestie, Berry Lopez, and she jumped for joy. Juliette hadn't seen her in years and tears started to well in her eyes when Berry gave her a massive hug.

"My love, why are you crying?" Berry spoke gently in Spanish and Juliette giggled, tears streaming down her face.

"I just missed you a lot, Berry. It's been years and so much has happened without you beside me." The two walked on, hand-in-hand, until they reached the car and Berry drove them to Juliette's family home.

Juliette's mother ran out the door quickly and she had not felt this happy in months. The pair discussed everything they had missed out on in each others lives over the past years until they had nothing to talk about except one topic.

Her love life.

"My darling, you know I don't like to intrude, but I've heard several things in the media..." Juliette's mother asked slowly, "and I've heard about this young man. I think his name is Sebastian?"

"He is very handsome, Jules." Berry winked their way and her mother smiled slyly at her only daughter.

Juliette did a lot of talking that night and her heart suddenly began to ache when she realised how much she missed SEBASTIAN STAN.