i. reality.

reality.

❝ sometimes I just wanna kiss girls

sometimes I just wanna kiss girls.

❀ ❀ ❀

JULIETTE RODRIGUEZ was a confident girl.

When she entered a room, she knew all eyes were on her. Especially in the outfit she was wearing that night; the yellow dress brought out her golden skin and her almost black eyes were accentuated with the makeup on her perfect face.

People were mesmerised by her aura.

Juliette smiled to herself as she immediately searched for someone she knew in the crowd of many gorgeous actors and actresses. She spotted her friend Chris Evans and he gave her a smile, beckoning her over and she started to, until she was distracted.

Her dark eyes were met with a pair of bright blue ones and she smiled seductively at the handsome man, getting a smirk in return. Her heart fluttered aggressively as if it was the first bit of affection she had received in months.

Chris stood tall beside anyone really, but particularly Juliette. She was small and even her heels weren't doing any justice but she didn't care.

"Hey babe." He lent over and planted a kiss on her cheek, then quickly introducing her to Anthony. "You look lovely tonight."

She smiled knowingly, taking a sip of her margarita, and spoke up, her Spanish accent pronouncing some words more sexual than she meant. "Thank you, though as do you. I was wondering-"

Before she could finish, a female voice interrupted her loudly and she soon came to recognise the owner - Elizabeth Olsen with a trailing Tom Holland behind her. "Juliette! Is that you? Oh, my god! You're so pretty, jesus christ."

The drunk Lizzie carried on rambling and Juliette giggled, saying hi to Tom as well. "You're ravishing, Lizzie. It's good to finally meet you!"

She stuck her hand out for Lizzie to shake but instead the older female brought her into a hug, grinning as she pulled away. "Do you maybe- Would you like to dance? With me?"

Lizzie's question was bashful but Juliette immediately accepted and both made their way onto the lit up dance floor, their hands connected so they wouldn't get lost in the crowds of people.

When the two girls were dancing together, Juliette's eyes were searching for someone in particular - that handsome man.

Lizzie grabbed her waist at the same time she made eye contact with the same man and Juliette being Juliette, she wanted to make an amazing first impression. So, with that thought, Juliette grabbed Elizabeth and kissed her.

Everyone in Hollywood knew she was bisexual but they rarely witnessed it publicly.

Juliette pulled away suddenly and Lizzie whined when Juliette began to stalk towards the stranger she had her eyes on. "C'mon! You can't leave a girl hanging!"

The handsome stranger raised his brows at her appearance in front of him. "You put on quite the show there."

"I'm sort of good at that stuff." She bit her lip slyly, his eyes staring into hers as if he was trying to understand everything about her. They stayed like that for a few moments until he glanced away over her shoulder like someone was attempting to communicate to him.

"Sebastian." He stuck out his hand.

"Juliette."

And a short while after that, that was the last everyone saw of Juliette Rodriguez and SEBASTIAN STAN.