Epilogue: Everything Colorful

When Jamie finally did see Kevin's tattoo he was not ready for the outcome. 

It was beautiful... 

Kevin was beautiful

It was something he wanted to keep forever. He watched intently as Kevin stripped himself and explained the tattoos on his body. First the one on his wrist, then one on his waist and slowly pulled up his shirt, reveling a few others on the way. It went like this until both of them were stripped and Jamie was blushing ferociously. He itched to stop being so vulnerable, but Kevin started touching him flirtatiously and constantly. Until he was on top of Jamie fully, kissing passionately until they fell back and Jamie let out a slight groan flitting his hands around Kevin's waist. 

They stayed in this hopeful joy. Symphonies of a song that could stay in buoyancy, a melody together. 

It was perfect 

Perfect for Jamie and covered in completion. 

Later that night Jamie stayed up and traced the lines of Kevin's tattoos. Kevin nuzzled his head in Jamie's shoulder, who giggled and moved his hand lower, to some of the tattoos sitting lower in his pelvis and then confidently moved a hand towards his ass, making Kevin smirk and look down. 

"c'mon, it's late. You're gonna be in pain tomorrow... Should probably sleep." Jamie gave a low groan and cuddled close to Kevin again, who pulled his arms around him and laughed slightly. He wasn't going to mention needing to leave yet, he was going to let this play out. Seattle could wait. Jamie was more important, and this life was more productive than any other life he could have, maybe it would be better to just move there. Stay for a while.

Sway in the colors.