Chapter 7;

Charlottes POV.

          I woke up with Hannah calling my name. It was darker outside than before. My head was leaned on her shoulder, I groaned and looked up at her. Only it wasn't her... I had slept, with my head leaning on Justin's shoulder. He laughed at me, as I jumped away. Waking up on Justin's shoulder was the last thing I expected to wake up to.

          "I'm sorry-" I said, shocked.

          He laughed, and told me not to worry. I looked out the window, and I could see this gorgeous fountain in front of a massive, grand hotel. I gasped. Justin opened the door, and let me out, and he even helped take one of my bags. It was a long walk to get to the girls suite, but when he unlocked the door, there was a big lounge, with three bedrooms, and two toilets. There was two big beds in each one, and every room was beautiful! Me and Hannah raced around, excited. We unpacked and Justin sat on a bed. Marble flooring sparkled, and there was gold trimming everywhere. No wonder it was five stars!

          "Right, well.. my bedroom is just opposite yours in the corridor, My mum is next door, and the rest of the crew are scattered around. We all share this lounge, and the dining room is over here" He said, pointing at a door. "If you need anything, just knock. I'll give you both a proper tour in the morning."

          I checked the time, It was nearly 11;30pm. Justin stayed up with me and Hannah for a bit, and we all sat on the big beds, talking and just messing around. Justin was hilariously funny, and when we spent time with him, he didn't even feel as if he was a celebrity whom I idolized over everyday. He was just like us, really. And just like un-famous kids, his mum kicked him out at 12. When Hannah and I turned the lights out, she pretty much fell asleep strait away. I was so excited still, It took me longer to fall asleep, but I knew for the first time in ages, I would dream happy dreams.

----- 

Beep..Beep..Beep.

          That was the alarm clock, I groaned. I looked round, at the bright bedroom. It took me a while to actually remember where I was. I thought it was just a dream. Would there be a time where I actually woke up and wasn't expecting to be in my small room plastered with Justin's face on the walls? I looked over at Hannah's bed to see if she was there, and she smiled at me, sleepily. 

          "Morning" She said, as she slammed the alarm clock to a silence. 

          "Whats the time?" I asked, it felt like I had slept for days.

          "11:30!" She said, sounding shocked, she didn't realize either. We may not have slept for days, but we did sleep for nearly twelve hours. We both jumped up and got ready. We went into the lounge to see Justin and Ryan already sitting there, mucking around.

          "Hey girls" Justin said when he noticed us, not making fun of us for sleeping so long when I thought he would. His hair was perfectly swept to one side, his plump pink lips pulled up at the sides, and his innocent golden eyes took in both of our appearances.

          "Hiya" I said, jumping onto the sofa next to them. I felt more comfortable around him now, because it was eally difficult to imagine him as the A list celebrity that he was.

          "Me and Ryan have an idea" He said to us, and turned to Ryan " do you wanna tell them?"

          "Well- After we have picked up the other girls we were thinking about watching a horror film late tonight. What'cha think?" Ryan said, sounding a little excited already.

          I hated horror films. I was such a wimp when it came down to it. I looked desperately at Hannah, trying to telepathically communicate to her to decline for my sake.

          Hannah looked at me and smirked, before saying "We'd love that!". 

          "I get really scared!" I said desperately, admitting it to Justin and Ryan. "Do we have to?"

          "Perfect" Justin chuckled evily.

          Justin and Ryan left to pick up the other girls an hour or so after that. We knew they wouldn't be back for hours, so me and Hannah left to go for the Shopping Mall. We bought a couple more outfits, and mostly pigged out at McDonalds, because who knows how long it woulod be before we endulged in the deliciousness of Maccy D's? Hannah and I were having fun, but were itching for the boys to get back. So as soon as we finished our meals, we quickly headed home and hoped they'd be there when we got back.