Chapter 29;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10,000 READS+ ON THIS BOOK.

It means the world. I know a lot of you wont read my comments, so I wanted to make that stand out^ so you know I appreciate everything. 'My World' is coming to an end now, there will be a slight twist in the next couple chapters, then it will have the ending, & then that's it! So, around 5 chapters left maybe?! Please VOMMENT. Also, If you could just comment whether you think I should make a sequel after this story, maybe it could be about the new 'Believe' tour! I don't know, you guys tell me! Thank you for those who have been reading, vommenting, &fanning me. I really didn't know I could achieve 10,000 reads on one book... Thank you again. <3

Also, I'm sorry for the late upload, this chapter is meant to be the most important chapter in the story so I kept re-writing it. Enjoy!!

----------

 October 4th, 7pm.

 "How could you do this to me Justin?" I sobbed, my heart feeling as if it had broken in two. Glancing up at Justin, his face looked confused and devastated. "I hate you!" I screamed at him. Slamming the door on his face, I ran to Hannah's embrace. Her hands wrapped around my frail body, while I continued soaking the rest of my best friends top. "Why?" I whispered quietly into her shoulder, but my tears making it nearly impossible to talk while I cried my heart out. Hatred filled my body from head to toe, I hated Justin. I hated the world. Life was so unfair.

Finally I heard his footsteps leave the porch of my house. His car purred to life and I heard his car zoom around the corner. Not only was the best thing in my life gone forever, he was taking my heart with him.

"Good Riddance" Hannah said, stroking my back. 

----------

24 hours earlier.

October 3rd, 8pm.

"Justin, no!" I squealed. Justin's strong arms was holding me bridal style, taking me out into the surprisingly warm night air. "Please, no!" I squealed again. I playfully punched his chest, as Justin chuckled at my failing attempts. Squirming in his grasp, his strong arms kept me where he wanted me. People were now crowding round the pool, chanting 'Do It' as Justin held me just over the pools edge. "Dont. You. Dare." I said to him. He wouldn't do this. He especially wouldn't do this if someone called him whipped, would he? He would not throw me into the pool, because he got dared, would he? Something bad told me he would. Maybe it was the evil grin, or his look in his mischievous eyes. 

"Its on." Justin said, before letting go of me. I dropped in the air for not even a second, but I noticed the look on peoples faces at they went from slightly bored, to amused. Crashing against the cold water, I gasped in shock, which made me suck in a mouthful of water. Panicking, I burst up to the waters edge, coughing. Every-ones laughter made my cheeks burn. Using the steps from the pool, I was shivering, but walked slowly back towards Justin. 

"It was a dare, I had to!" Justin defended himself, putting his hands on my wet shoulders. When he least expected it, I pushed him hard. Justin stumbled, and he too fell into the water. When he got to the waters edge, an evil smile was playing with his lips.