A Letter to Believe

A Letter to Believe

If you truly love someone, I bet you already gave her/him a letter to express your love to that person.

But in my case, I can't. My doubts and thoughts are getting over my confidence. I'm on fear of being rejected and ignored; I'm afraid that he will just ignore my effort for him, just how he used before...

He loves me but never believed that I love him, he never believes when I say "I love you", and he never believes that I'm sincere on him.

Maybe because I'm too young for commitments. Maybe he thinks that love for me is just a temporary feeling, that makes me more broken.

Today, the month that I've been waiting for, our first ever anniversary. I can't give him something with effort other than this and I'm praying that this will be appreciated by him.

Since my phone is charging and I've nothing to do but to wait for it to be fully charged, I've decided to write now my message for him.

I prepared my laptop and suit myself first. I don't want to cry and spread all of my tears on my laptop. Of course, I don't want it to be broken.

As I've done all my preparations, I'm now ready to start.

"
Zach,

These past few days, I am hesitating to write this for you. I know you're lazy to read some long messages so I won't make this too long.

Today, I just want to thank you for all your efforts and patience to me. Even though I'm a stubborn and close-minded person. You know what? Sometimes I think you're just pitying on me that's why you're staying by my side but I don't want to over think  with that.

I love you. You didn't believed me, aren't you? I can't find any reason for you to doubt my feelings. I will love you as long as I can take all the pain. Remember that, even though our feelings maybe aren't really the same. Happy Friendsary Bes! Hope to see and bond with you soon.

Love,
Geraldine.
"

Yes. Our anniversary as friends, because we've never had a label in the first place.

The End.