Twipie

Twilight POV

I was walking the road with pinkie putting his arms behind his head like a pillow "hey twily wanna come over to my place?" He asked smiling "s-sure why not" I said blushing a little we reached his house and he opened the door "I'm home!!" He said a boy with short black hair Black jeans gray t-shirt and a stone in a hand came down the stairs "welcome home pinkie......" He said with a monotone voice "hey Maud!!!" He said running to the boy and hugging him "pinkie who is she....?" He said looking at me "she is my girlfriend twilight this is my big brother Maud and Maud this is twilight my girlfriend" pinkie said smiling his bother nodded and went to the kitchen and started pouring cereals on the stone "what is he doing?" I asked "oh his feeding his pet bolder" pinkie said smiling "oh ok" I said confused "let's go to my room and play videogames" he said "I don't play videogames" I said "then watch me play you'll love it" he said more like I'll love looking at you playing it that watching the game I thought we went to his room and it was all pink and there was a little crocodile on the bed "AAAAHHH PINKIE A CROCODILE!!!!!!" I yelled and jumped on him he grabbed me and bursted out laughing "no that's my pet gummy!!!! He doesn't bite and it's really cute it's just a baby" he said putting me down and going over the crocodile "hey gummy how are you?!!" He said rubbing the crocodile's tummy I went over the two and looked at them they were both cute "say hi to your mum gummy!!" Pinkie said gummy turned around and climbed Pinkie's hand  MUM?!? ME?! "What do you mean by m-m-mum?" I said stuttering "me and you are the parents and gummy is the kid!!!! That is what I mean now let's play videogames!!!!" He said cheerfully he went over his PE4 and started playing fortnite he took his phone and called rainbow "hey rainbow get online let's play !!" He siad "okie dokie pokie I'll be waiting then" I turned off his phone and took his head set and mic "what do you need all that for?" I asked sitting next to him "it's my head set I need it to play and talk with my teammates which are rainbow Applejack and other two kids that are Scootaloo RD's little brother and Applebloom AJ's little brother" he said playing for a while I looked at him playing for an hour now and I was getting bored "pinkie I'm bored let's do something elese" I said whining "ok what do you suggest?" He said still playing "reading books you have a lot that I don't have yet and it would be fun reading them with you" I said "books? But they are booooorrrriiiingggg" he siad turning off the PS4 "but it's fun" I said "okie dokie pokie if that's what my princess wants then she will get it" he layed on his bed and his t-shirt raised a little showing his abs holy crap how do I act now? "So? What book do you want to read?" He asked playing with gummy "what about one from Darung Do?" I asked "yea I love her books a lot let's read the lost stone !!" He said I nodded and grabbed it I sat down and started reading "na ha you lay down with me and read with me I'm not laying here alone" he said smiling I nodded and layed next to him he smelled like candy I liked it we read for a while until his brother came in with a phone "there's a man that wants to talk to you pinkie" he said pinkie nodded and went over his brother and answered "hello who is it?" He asked "oh sorry sir....yes sir I will make sure to ask them too but I'm not sure we will play tho......WHAT?!?!  THAT'S TOO MUCH MONEY!!!" he yelled "sorry sir I won't shout again.....ok I'll do it! Tommorow night at the abandoned house? Yes sure I'll be there bye!" He said he came over me and looked at me "what was all that about?" I asked "nothing it's just my work the money they gave me they are making it twice as higher and that's awesome! Let's keep reading!" He said I nodded and started reading what kind of job does he have?