Monster Girls

(A/N the song supposed to mean nothing it's a teaser for my next book named Why you? AppleTiara so enjoy the reading 😁)

Applejack POV

I was looking out of my window thinking about Rarity and I didn't notice that outside got dark and so I went out I saw dash on a clowd so I took some stones and started throwing them at him he looked down and came down firm the clowd "why did you do that?" He said "cause I wanna go to the everfree forest I'm bored at home" I said "then let's search for Pinkie" he said "he's out too?" I asked "yes he wasn't home when I went and over his house earlier" he said I nodded and thought for a while "the grave yard of Canterlot" I said "yea I didn't search there" he said I turned into my halfwolf halfhuman form I started running with my hands and legs to the graveyard and rainbow just flew there we saw Pinkie more like pinkamena he was there crying like all the times we walked over him "hey pinkamena wanna go to the everfree forest?" I asked he looked at me and Rainbow and nodded I started running while rainbow took pinkamena on his back we read the everfree forest and started talking about random stuff until we saw three figures they smelled familiar "guys put your mask on...." I whispered they did as said and went to hide while I went over them on my fool werewolf form I look like an overgrown dog that can walk.... I reached the figures and they were three girls one was a vampire bball sucking an apple another was a nightmare and the other was a Neko I growled and they looked at me "awww the dog is getting angry cause we stepped on his territory?" The nughmare girl said "just shut it woman get out of here and things won't get ugly" I said growling at them "that's just hideous your one against three monsters what makes you think you will win?" The nughmare said I howled for the boys to come and the entered with a dumb scheme "what was that?" I asked getting up in my legs "what? We need style right?" Pinkamena said smiling evily "yea and besides they are girls they would never like a normal entrance" dash said "ok? So are you girls going to introduce yourselfs?" I said "oh if course darling she is midnight sparkle" the Neko said pointing at the nughmare "she's flutterbat.." she said pointing at the vampire "and I'm Nekoette Belle" the Neko said she looks like Rarity....."are you boys going to introduce yourselfs?" The Neko said "name is pinkamena" Pinkie said "name is Fallen Dash ladies" dash said bowing down "and I'm Timberjack and you're on our territory..." I said "wanna fight doggy?" The nughmare said "pinkamena she's all yours but don't kill her just show her what you can do" I said Pinkie nodded and attacked nughmare "that's gonna end quick midnight is strong.." the vampire said "Dash she's all your" I said dash flew up to the vampire and started attacking "want to start dancing?" The Neko said "look Neko I have no intention to hurt you caus you remind me of someone" I said "tsk I'm unique and nobody looks like me" the Neko I sat down and looked at the guys fighting for some reason I feel like I know them their sent is too familiar to the one of our girlfriends rainbow finished with the vampire and won apparently the remaining one was Pinkie "pinkamena I know you like fighting but do it quickly I'm getting bored" dash said "let him be he wants to make her think she has a chance of winning" I said smirking "what do you mean?" Neko said helping her vampire friend to heal "he's just holding back you can see it from how he's moving he's way faster than that when attacking...dash help the vampire give her a year of yours" I said "what?!? Why?" He asked "just do it" I said he nodded and put his tears on the wounds of the vampire he healed her and sat beside me Pinkie finally hit the nughmare girl and came back we gave them some of Dash's tears and left them there "don't come back here" I said "you guys noticed they look too familiar right?" I asked "they look like fluttershy twilight and Rarity" rainbow said "exactly.....too familiar and what if they where the girls?" I said worried "impossible then our love for them should end and you know it" pinkamena said "yea....I just hope it's not the girs"