Edward Kenway X Male Reader

(F/N) ran his sword right across the neck, of one of the invaders, he barely noticed the invader fall. (F/N) let out a roar, pleased with himself, he smiled as he saw his sword wet with the invaders blood. (F/N) practically jumped back into the main fight, with his crew, he fought the invaders back. (F/N)'s head went into a vicious cycle, parry, slice, stab, kill, dodge, stab, kill. (F/N) kept fighting and fighting and fighting, until finally their were no more invaders, the battle was over, the crew of the Jackdaw had won.

The brave men and woman cheered, they had beaten back the invaders, successfully, the men turned to the invader's ship, it was time to plunder and steal all in a days life of a pirate.

---------------------------

(F/N) downed his 2nd pint, (F/N) was getting praised by his fellow crew mates, he had taken out the most of the invaders. (F/N) winked at Anne Bonnie across from the pub, the Irish woman smirked and turned away from him. (F/N) smirked and was about to walk across the pub when he saw him. Edward Kenway to be exact, the man, the myth, the legend, sitting with the crew chugging his drink. (F/N) shrugged and walked over to him, he saw the man chugging another drink in his famous robes of the assassin he was so mysterious. Kenway must have noticed (F/N) because, he actually stopped drinking and stood up so he could look at the pirate.

"There's the man of honor today lads, the infamous pirate (F/N) (L/N), lets get a cheer for em," all the crew mates cheered for the man of the hour. (F/N) raised his glass,he was happy, Kenway was even happier, he seemed proud of the man. "Another round fer' the crew" Kenway bellowed.

------------------------

(F/N) and Kenway had spent a large portion of the night drinking, talking, and challenging each other to fights. But after most of the other crew had went back to the ship,left with a wench, or lay passed out drunk (F/N) and Edward decided to call it a night.

The pair burst out of the pub, red faced and as happy as day, (F/N) sang along as Edward sang a sea shanty, "Jump the Shark with the slippery tail, when she whether that stormy weather." That was as far as the pair got, as a couple members of the kings navy took notice. "Stop right their, stop that retched singing at once" the pair stopped singing and turned to look at the royal soldiers, "Oy, you better be taking the piss," (F/N) smiled as Kenway was picking a fight with the soldiers. Even in their inebriated state, the two pirates could take on the pair of soldiers. One of the soldiers walked up to Edward and got right in his face, "You better respect..." Edward then smashed the bottle he had in his hand against the soldiers head.

The soldier crumpled, (F/N) laughed as Kenway threw what was left of the bottle at the other soldier, the soldier ran at Kenway. But (F/N) jumped on the soldier, effectively taking him to the ground. Kenway howled with laughter, as (F/N) delivered a few swift but powerful punches.

(F/N) got up and hugged Kenway due to his drunken mind, the pair started singing again, the pair of man walked clutching each other so they wouldn't fall over. Unfazed the pair started singing again, Edward yelled out, "Oh! Sally Brown, she's the girl for me boys." (F/N) smiled and replied, "Roll, boys! Roll boys roll!" the pair kept walking to the ship singing into the night.