A New Beginning

It's most fortunate my own story or a timeline of my life ,if you would call it.
My name is Silver.Silver miracle indeed.I don't remember most of my childhood but as far as I can recall,I was born in a small old village in California.My dad , Mr Patrick passed away when I was an infant so I know much little about him.
My poor mother raised me up.My mother was a woman of fine taste and appeared to be quite charming by looks.She owned long brown hair,a fair face and a smile that she would never let go.
My mother was a jolly woman who had a reason to smile all The times.
No matter how depressed she was she'd never let anyone feel it.
Despite of all the back water we were brought in ,after my dad's death ,my mother made all possible efforts for my grooming and education.She had to arrange food and money for a living so she started to make Apple pies_Tasty Apple pies and sold them out to put bread for me on the table.
When I was four,I joined Saint Jameson High School California.
There I met Shawn.He was our neighbour,Mr Clark's son.We were childhood friends and got along quite well.
He wasn't as attractive as all the other chaps.He was chubby with red cheeks and always wore a tunic and shorts with long boots.
Time passed and my mother Immanda grew weak and weaker!
She was falling sick. She was diagnosed with tuberculosis.The fatal and chronic disease of tuberculosis was constantly weakening her.
Life turned out to an unfortunate route.I left school to look after the sick lady.Without my mom doing her job,we had no other option rather than to STARVE.
I finally came to a decision.I started to work at Mr Clark's workshop.I was given the task of polishing shoes.It was a tough thing to do but I had no alternative so I LET IT GO.
Somehow,I was able to manage money for our bread.
While I was at work I needed someone to look after my mother and household so I invited my nurse Ms Darvy to my old cottage.It was my mother's opinion cause she somehow respected her.My mother made me write a  letter to her.
She was a widow and a woman to a young girl named Rose.
My mother trusted her,though we never got along well.She was way too rude.