Fated

"Life takes you out to an unfortunate route.That's how it goes.
A tear dropped down his face.
One year drop explains a long secret story...........
Sometimes the best thing you can do is not to think anymore.Not feel the pain hidden in your chest.
Just breathe and have faith in Divine!
Cause difficult roads often lead you to beautiful destinations...........
Sitting outside on the flushed green grass,I found myself so lost in the book.I felt as if someone had penned down my own story with a different title.I felt as if the character from the book and I were both sailing in the same boat.
Other children were playing around me.It was quite cold outside with wind streaming on my face that gave me goosebumps.I wanted to get back into the dorm and get into my warm blanket but it couldn't work.
We weren't allowed to enter our dorms.
As usual,Madam Carle was standing on our head,shouting and yelling at the children ,asking them to hush.
She was getting annoyed of the sound the children were making.
It was a hell of time in the orphanage.I couldn't wait to be 18 to get out of this horrible place.
Soon it was time for bed.We all entered our dorms,got dressed into night clothes and made our beds.
Madam Alessa always helped us in making our beds,but now things were different.We were completely on our own.
Madam Carle,holding a stick in her hand stood in the doorway of our dorm.She switched off the lights and said in a sarcastic voice
"You little idiots,no good pieces of dirt,quickly get in the disgusting beds of yours and sleep before I knock you off....................Anyone who is found awake,will have five sticks on his hand!"
And then she left.Everyone kept their heads in their blankets,pretending to sleep as they were afraid of her.
She was merciless and loved terror.
Their was a complete Silence in the dark_ dusty dorm.
Rose wasn't talking to me.She turned her face to the other side,facing her back to me.
She was mad at me cause she thought as if I was trying to ignore her.Without Rose,their was no one I could talk to,in this place.
I had tried to apologize but she wouldn't listen.
I couldn't sleep.I had a bad headache.I took out my book and tried to read it in the dim light coming out from the door.

I took out my book and tried to read it in the dim light coming out from the door

Suddenly Madam Carle appeared from behind.She held onto my shoulders tightly,her nails fixed onto my skin and turned me towards her brutishly and threw me out on the floor.
My book fell from my hand onto the floor.
Everyone woke up,watching the whole scene as if I was a showpiece.
They started murmuring and whispering to each other.They were scared by the thought of what might happen next.
I couldn't expect any mercy from this brutal lady.I got up too my feet.She grabbed hold of my hair,causing agony to me.I groaned in pain.
With her other hand ,she grabbed my book and said
"You,son of a bitch,what are you doing?Reading this trash?"
It was enough.I quickly released myself from her evil grip and responded to her in her sense of taste
"It isn't a trash.It's amazing.How can I expect you to like it.You couldn't even read it."
She was enraged by my response.
She slapped on my face so hardly that I fell to the ground,groaning in pain.I felt like crying.I wished that I could kill her at that moment.
Their was a hate sensation in my bones,urging me to shove her off!
I tried to stay calm as it was not what I had been taught.
She held my book and tore it down into pieces.She literally tore my book into pieces!
I didn't deserve this.I didn't deserve this!I didn't deserve this!I honestly didn't deserve this.
What have I ever done to her that she was being so bad to me.I was being tormented for no reason.
But this had gone too far.She ripped appart my favourite book .
"Good for you,you little moron!",she teased as she walked out the dorm smashing the door behind her.
I felt hatred rushing down my spine.I wanted to destroy her.I wanted to destroy everything.Nothing mattered me.I wanted to burn this place to ground.
I had never experienced this sense of hate pressing me to be vengeful,to cause anyone harm.
I wanted revenge from everyone.Everyone.No mercy in my head.My body was craving for retaliation.
My face turned red with anger.I stood still,trying to keep my rage in control.I tried to keep myself away from everyone.I knew I couldn't prevent myself from causing harm to anyone ,at that moment.
All the children ,leapt in their beds again.No one stood for me.It caused me more pain.At least Rose.I expected her to take a stand for me ,when I was suffering in agony,when I was being tormented BUT............
How could the world be so cruel to me...............
Just then,I felt a gentle pat on my shoulder.I lifted my head and found out it was Rose.
One part of me wanted to hug her and shove off the pain but the other part of me wanted to push her off !
I couldn't control my rage.I forgot that she was my friend.I forgot that she was the only friend left .......that She was the only person I could trust.How could I cause pain to her............
I immediately held her arm and impelled her down to the ground,forcefully.At that moment ,a sense occured onto me,noticing myself that What had I done.......
She was left on the ground.I didn't have dare to give her a hand to stand .
She stared at me from down there with her beautiful eyes,tears waiting to come out,hair covering half of her face and amazement being revealed from her face.She could never expect this...............She was pained to see me do this to her.Deep down I was too.
My expressions turned sympathic and I looked as if I had been scolded by someone.I had just seen my dark side.
In fact a part of me,I never thought that it existed!!!!!!
"Ro....se I...am....",I tried to face her,my words not coming out.
She once again stared at me with her tearful eyes,this time the tears dropping down.It left me heartbroken.I couldn't forgive myself for being so rude to her.
"Why?.......I thought you cared for me..",she groaned and hid her face in her arms and started to cry.Sobbing hardly.
I felt so merciless for myself for making her cry in such a way.She was crying,and this time because of me.

She was crying,and this time because of me

I wanted to apologize.Bend down , grab her hand and push her into a hug and cry with her,in her arms but a part of me prevented me from doing this.
I went back to my bed,covered myself with my blanket.I didn't face her.I could sense her,crawling to her bed,crying out heavy sobs.
I closed my eyes tightly,trying to ignore her.I just couldn't.
Gradually the sobs faded away.
Some time later,I turned my face over to her bed side and found her back facing me.Maybe,she had slept.
As for me,I couldn't sleep properly the whole night.That thought of me kept me awake for a long time.
Next morning,I woke up in pain.I could no longer pretend to avoid her.
After all I had done,I was guilty and it was my turn to apologize her.
It was 8.00 in the morning.I suddenly realized it was Sunday.
Weekend finally,with a rough start.......
Rose had already left the dorm.I surveyed around the dorm,staring at faces,looking around for Rose.Well ,she want there on her bed and not anywhere else in the dorm.
I made my bed,got dressed up and reached out for my bedside locker aiming to grab the book out.
Book.My heart froze at the thought of that.There was no book now.
I looked out for the floor and saw the pages of my book scattered all over the marble tiles.
I picked up those pages and placed them neatly into my drawer.

I grabbed my one and only jacket,hoping it would be cold outside and reached out for the courtyard

In the halfway,I saw Rose.
I turned over for her,noticing that there was a group of people standing by her side.
They were having a conversation.
I couldn't manage to hear them.
One of them was Mister Dickens(in his uniform,holding a file in his hand.)
I stood still at a distance trying to figure out what was happening.
Just then,Rose noticed me.She slowly walked towards me ,ignoring the other group.
A tall man dressed in jacket and jeans and a young woman wearing a hat stood back with Mister Dickens,looking at Rose as she reached out for me.
"I m sorry,Rose .....I......",I couldn't finish.Shame covered my body.
She grinned gently and replied in her melodious voice
"SILVER ,It doesn't matter.You are my best friend.There is something I need to tell you."
My eyes questioned her.What was that she wanted to tell me?Did she want to tell me about her mother?Was she okay?Was there a bad news?
"I m adopted,Silver.",she continued.
Her words thrusted onto my heart like a knife.
Adopted!!!Does that meant that we couldn't be together anymore.!!!
I started crying.I didn't want her to leave me.Never.I loved her.
She hugged me tightly and we both cried.
"I 'll miss you,Rose.",I whispered to her.
"Me too,Silver Miracle.I 'll miss you so much.",she again joked.
We both laughed.
I was a bit happy but scared for her too.
It was good for her to be out of this place but what about her new family.
Will they treat her nice!
I felt so lonely.I was going to be all alone ,now.I couldn't even imagine a life without Rose in it.I promised her that one day,we shall meet again.
I was damn sure that I was fated!