Changed

Who would have thought that one day things would have been better!As a matter of fact they were.From the day I was adopted,my life changed from bronze to gold.
My guardians ,whom I considered my own family ,provided every facility of life to me.
I got an expensive and good education.
I somehow changed at heart.I no longer cared for people's emotions.I only lived my own life and I enjoyed it.
Mr Darvis spent enough money on me.I was given full liberty of everything.
I was raised in a poor old village so I never got any freedom.Now that I had full freedom of everything,I wanted to grab as much fun as possible.
Mr Darvis was C.E.O of a well reputed company who earned a great deal of money.My pocket money was much for me.By the time Mrs Darvis grew old,a young servant girl was hired to look after the things at home.
I was so messed up in my own life,I couldn't care for anyone else.
By the time,I was 18.I made friends at college.My friends were not nerds.
My friends were mischievous and addicted to drugs.In their company,I got badly influenced and almost forgot the consequences.I started smoking at such a young age.I used to spend time away at nights with my friends.
My guardians were worried about me.My behavior was so much changed.I started to lose temper on small things.My life was perfect for me.
I never respected my teachers or my servants and I preferred eating alone.
All this change was also noticeable for me.I was so badly under control of the bad influence that I never regretted my actions.I was a good student and I was proud of it.I became really proud of everything I had!I almost forgot my past. I was so hooked up with my own self.

One midnight, I bid goodbye to my pals and drove back home

As I had expected, Mr.Darvis was standing outside the house waiting for me. He frowned his eyes at me and cleared his throat.
I finally made a statement.
"Dad, you are still awake.  You should definitely get some rest."
He snapped back at me. He was mad at me for coming home late. He cared so much for me. I was frustrated. I felt like he had no right to question me. He wasn't even my father.
After a long argument, I yelled
"Leave me alone !" and ran in the house.
He was upset. I m sure he was. I wasn't the same old Silver. I never bothered to look back. I rushed into my room and slammed the door.
I searched for my earphones. I wanted to listen to music. It brought a great sense of pleasure to me. I couldn't find them. I started shouting and called my maid.
"Hannah!!", I called her , loudly, not realizing that she might be sleeping.
I called her again. This time, with much more anger.
She came inside. Her appearance proved that she had fallen asleep.
"I do not have to call you two times, do I?", I shouted.
She nodded her head. I demanded her to tell me where my earphones were.
She told that she had not seen them that day. I was so mad at her.
I yelled at her to drive out all the anger out from my body. I wanted to shout at everyone at that time.
"Leave!! Get the hell out of my room. Now!" I spoke with anger in my words.
She was scared. I felt like a beast. She started to cry and ran out of my room.
What had I become? I was scared of myself. My melancholy heart had no mercy in it.

 My melancholy heart had no mercy in it