Going In

Chapter 2:

        Today, I'm going to start my process and I'm first going to ask Laura on a date, since I'll of course see her on the Austin & Ally set anyways. I get ready and before you know it, I'm like Lighting McQueen down the highway to Hollywood Studios.

        As soon as I arrive (just my luck), I see Laura getting out of her Matador Red 3R1 Lexus *link of pic on the side*. I quickly press the lock buttons on my keys to my 2012 Black Chevrolet Camaro and run up to her. I was so hyped to see her reaction once I ask her out on this date. 

        "Hey Laura!" I yell running up to her. I give her the biggest hug once I approach her and notice she blushes mad hard once I let go.

        "Hey Ross! Another same old day for us huh?" she says while twirling her hair. She acts so dorky, but in a cute way. By the looks of it, it already looked like she was trying to hint at something to me. Oh this would be good. Now was the perfect chance to see her blush harder. 

        "Yeah that's right. Another great day of waking up at 5 am before sunset; to then come here on set to study for 4 hours; leading us to 2 hours of hair; makeup and wardrobe; to reading a 40 page script; and then finally get the chance to shoot more than 500+ takes of each scene until however late it becomes!" I say sarcastically. She laughs her goofy laugh and I knew I had reeled her in.

        "Hey so, I was thinking. How would you like to change up our 'non-tiring' Disney star schedule, and like the chance to live a normal teenage night tonight. Like I dunno, a date?" 

        Laura looked dumbfounded, but finally spoke up. "Um... so what exactly do you have in mind?" Usually I'd take girls to wild parties with the top list A celebs, but Laura seemed too 'fragile' for that. I've never seen her have any interest in drinking, getting high or partying from the time I've met her. Heck, she doesn't ever use foul language! Some could say she's a little boring and always follows rules like her character Ally Dawson, but I'm sure one day her party side will come out.

        "Why not a movie and dinner?" She didn't look too excited with my response, but she still smiled and said she would like that.

        "Okay, then its a date!" I smirked. "But for now, our 15 hour job awaits us. Shall we?" 

        "We shall" she giggled, and linked her arm with mine as we walked in the studio.

        Today we were starting to film the Relationships & Red Carpets episode, so I knew our characters had to become a little more romantic than usual. 

        ~7 hours later, 1:30 pm~

                We had shot some 20 scenes so far and now was the part where Austin and Ally had to start realizing they had feelings for each other again. I wanted my character Austin show most of his romantic side to impress not only the director, producers and the viewers, but mainly Laura. I wanted to give her a little sneak-peak of what she could receive tonight, and whether she liked it or not. As we said our lines of how much we loved each other and how we had to choose either us or our careers, I stepped in even closer to her, closing as much of the space between us.

ALLY:   "Maybe, we just aren't meant to be together.."

AUSTIN: "Are you saying we should break up?"

ALLY: "I-I think it's for the best.."

AUSTIN: "A-Ally.."

ALLY: "Look. Now's probably the best time to do this. You're about to go back to the studio, I'm about to go on tour. We're.... We arent gonna see each other for like three months anyway."

AUSTIN: "I-I dont want to loose you again..."

Just as I finished my line, the studio went black. I guess the lights went out or something and we couldn't see anything. But all I could feel was Laura's breathe breathing on my chest. I could feel her warmth against mine. 

        I wanted to surprise her, so that's when I made the move. I leaned down and kissed her. I kissed her softly and slowly, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer towards me. I didn't expect her to kiss back, but she kissed back with more force. She sped up the process and kissed me back hard. She even placed and rubbed her hand, down there! Woah, I did not see this coming. Laura was trying to get out of her 'good girl' image! 

        Before our make out session heated up, the stage crew yelled they figured out what the problem was and that the lights would come back on in any second. We both quickly pulled away, and the lights came on just in time. Whew! That was amazing! I never knew Laura could be like that! Was she really trying to step up her game? This made me even more excited for tonight! I saw her smirking and blushing at me at the same time, while I looked back at her in awe.

        "Okay guys. Lets just disregard that power outage, and start again from the beginning of Ross's line of "I dont want to loose you, again." our director yelled. Laura finished off with her line of:

ALLY: Well... We'll still be in each other's lives... We'll always be friends... Best friends.

After we wrapped up that scene, she walked passed me to the snack stand, squeezing my butt on the way. Damn, what was she doing to me? She basically just backfired my plan to me! I had a feeling like I would be the one surprised tonight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:  Okay so I'm starting to add romance to this story, but I'm not sure if I should be writing out full 'sexual scenes' if you know what I mean. Help me decide if I shoud include that to the story by commenting please! I would love to recieve any suggestions to make Ladies vs. Ross Lynch a more enjoyable read. Thanks! 

xoxo ~Esha V