Chapter 18

*Just a really quick Author's Note, so there is a smut scene in this chapter! I repeat SMUT SCENE! If that isn't your thing then I suggest skipping this chapter all together. For those of you guys who choose to continue I hope you enjoy the chapter <3

    Yanjun and I arrive back to my hotel room. When I open the door I immediately notice something was different. I could hear music coming from my bedroom which scared me because that means that someone has been in here while we were out on our date.

     I run to my room to see what was going on. I was brought to tears when I see what was in my room. There are candles lit all over the bedroom, there are rose petals from the door to the bed, the rose pedals on the bed made a cute heart. I walk around trying to take it all in.

     "How did you.. You were with me all night." I say as I look at him. He is standing in the door way just watching my reaction to this romantic gesture.

     "Well while we were gone I asked Zhengting, Zhangjing, and Xukun to come in and do all of this. I showed them a picture of how I wanted it to look and it turned out just the way I wanted it. Do you like it?" Yanjun replies then asks me.

    I look around once more before answering him. "Like? I love it, this is perfect! I could not have asked for anything better."

    I walked over to the bed before thinking of the surprise that I had for him as well. I turn to look at him before I slowly start to take my dress off leaving me only in my matching lace bra and underwear. I stand there watching his expression change. The once adorable looking Yanjun that was looking at me innocently just moments ago has now turned into a lustful Yanjun.

     His eyes looked me up and down. His posture was no longer leaning on the door but now standing straight and tall. His mouth that was in a perfect smile showing me those perfect dimples was now being bitten and licked. His breathing had also quickened up a bit more.

    I slowly slide out of my heels before I then lean against then end of the bed. "Are you going to come over here?" I ask Yanjun and immediately he walks towards me. When he get to me he doesn't say anything. He just places his hands on my lower back while continuing to look at my half naked body.

    With my right hand I grab the back of his neck to pull him to me. The moment our lips met passion took over the both of us. One minute I have both feet on the ground the next Yanjun's hands are on my thighs and I am wrapping my legs around his waist. He holds me like that for a couple minutes never breaking away from the kiss at all.

     I let a small moan escape my mouth then I feel my back touching the bed while Yanjun is on top of me. He slide me up so he can get himself situated on the bed. I start to unbutton his shirt but I guess he thought it was taking too long so he ripped the shirt off completely. He breaks away for a moment to take his pants off leaving him only in his black boxers.

     He positions his body in between my legs and his mouth was back on mine. With desire boiling inside of me my hands start to roam all over his body scratching and pulling him closer to me. His hands start to do the same thing but I guess that wasn't enough because he starts to move his mouth down my body.

     From my mouth he went down to my neck where he left a little kissing trail down it. He then moved to my chest which he started on the right boob working his way to my left boob. He pulled the lace down so my breast were exposed. His tongue touched my nipple before his mouth did. I arched my back in pleasure then grabbed the back of his head. Feeling his tongue twirl against my nipple as his mouth sucked hard afterwards sent jolts of pleasure throughout my entire body.

     Once he was done with my boobs he continues to work his way down my body until he got to my lace underwear. He rubbed his nose against the fabric causing me to moan more loudly than I had before. Yanjun looked up at me hold my gaze as he did this next part. Starting with my right leg he planted kisses from my knee down my thigh until he reached my center. He then moved to my left leg and repeated what he had just done.

     With our eyes still locked he then started to kiss my center through the fabric of my underwear. Between how aroused I currently am and his mouth down there my underwear was soaked. Yanjun pulled them off then climbed back up so we were now face to face. He leans down to kiss me while he also takes my bra off. With one swift move my bra is off of me and onto the floor.

     While we were kissing I suddenly felt Yanjun's member against my center. I wrap my legs around his waist hoping he will get the hint that I want him and I want him now. I feel him smirk against my lips then he positions himself.

    Yanjun pulls away to say "You really sure you want to do this?"

    I want this so badly I wasn't even able to speak. I just nodded my head and without a warning Yanjun thrust himself into me. Yanjun moans as he feels my tightness wrapped around him. I cry out in pleasure as he continue with nice slow strokes at first. He leans down to kiss me as he starts to speed up the pace. With quicker thrust they were also rougher. I moan into the kiss as I move my body to match his.

     "Harder" I somehow manage to say while I am panting. Yanjun just smirks as he thrust harder into me. I bite my lip hard and tilt my head back. "Fuck" I yell out loud. Yanjun lifts my right leg up a bit so he could get deeper inside of me. He rest his head against the nape of my neck and let's out a loud moan. Almost as if he wasn't prepared for how good it was going to feel. My entire body starts to shake and I grab onto Yanjun trying to control my body even though I know it won't work.

    Yanjun lifts his head up to lay it on the pillow next to mine then says "Cum for me Kali." With those simple words I completely crumble underneath him. As I do I yell out his name. My body tightens up and a couple more strokes Yanjun also cums. I smile when I heard him moan my name as he was cumming. He lays on my chest for a moment then he rolls over to my left side.

    We both just lay there not saying anything to the other person. Mainly because we were too busy trying to catch our breathes as well as calm ourselves down. We lay there for a few more moments without saying anything until I feel Yanjun grab my hand. I look over at him and he pulls me into his chest.

    "I love you." Yanjun suddenly says. I lift my head up from his chest to look at him.

    "I love you too." I say then lean up to give him another kiss. I rest my head back onto his chest. I can hear his heart racing which makes me smile widely. Tonight was everything I wanted and more. Tomorrow everything changes though and I don't it to. I want to stay right here with Yanjun forever.