Chapter 19

Yanjun and I are currently driving to the airport. It is taking everything I have for me not to cry right now. I have already came to terms with the fact that I will cry when I leave him to board my plane but I don't want to cry right now in the car. Although my vision is already getting blurry.

    "No no no, not right now." I thought to myself. But of course the tears soon started to fall down my cheek. Thankfully Yanjun was so focused on the road he didn't notice the tears.

    When we pull up to the airport and I jump out of the car before Yanjun could look at me. I can only imagine how I look right now. I walk to the trunk to grab my suit cases. Yanjun got them out first though. Before I could look away Yanjun grabbed my face so I would look at him.

    "I thought you were crying." He says to me then pulls me into a hug. I cry into his chest just letting it all out. I don't want to leave right now. I want to stay here with him. I want to wake up to him every morning and fall asleep in his arms every night.

    "I don't wanna leave you." I say to Yanjun as I continue to cry into his chest.

    "I know babe, I don't want you to leave either. We will see each other soon though and I will always be here for you. Right now though we have to go inside. The guys want to say goodbye to you as well." He replied to me.

     We then walk into the airport and almost instantly I see the other members of Nine Percent with a "We Will Miss You" banner. I laughed through the tears. I was happy to see them but sad that I am now leaving them.

    "You guys didn't have to come." I say to them as I hug them one by one. They all hug me back but then I notice some other people behind them. Lay, Cheng Xiao, MC Jin, and Jackson were also here to send me off.

    "I wasn't expecting any of you guys to be here. I didn't want you guys to see my ugly cry." I say then I hug all of them one by one.

    When I get to Jackson we just look at one another for a moment before he says "I told you I would see you once more before you leave."

    "We should have hungout like had dinner or something." I replied back to him slightly upset that I am leaving with my relationship with Jackson left like this. Maybe with me being away though he will be able to move on.

    Jackson pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly as I started to sob a little into him. "I'm sorry Kali. I will see you when you come here on tour." Jackson says to me and I am actually looking forward to see if things will be better.

    I hear my plane being called so I pull away from Jackson and run over to Yanjun. I hug him one last time knowing I won't see him again for a long time. I lift my head up to give him one last kiss before I then walk off towards my plane entrance. I wave goodbye to everyone then I board my plane.

    When I make it to my seat I start to cry harder. The entire plane ride home I cried or cried myself to sleep. I woke up from the lady on the intercom annoucing that we had finally arrived. My eyes so I put on some sunglasses which also hide the fact that I have been crying.

    I arrive at my house and I have to admit that I have missed it. My house just suits me so well. As I walk further into my house I swear I can hear feet moving around which causes me to stop in my tracks. I look around but I don't see anyone. I take out my phone and start to walk back towards the door.

    Suddenly both of my sisters jump out into my view and yelled "Surprise". I yell at first scared they were attackers but once I saw who it was I ran over and hugged them. I have missed them so much so I couldn't be more than happy to see them now.