Chapter 22

Slight smut scene, again smut scene! Enjoy this chapter guys.   

     The following morning I wake up in Yanjun's arms. I smile as I see that he is still asleep. As if he could not possible be anymore cute. I look over to see what time it was and sadly it was time for me to get up from bed. I slowly get out of Yanjun's arms then I head for the restroom. I needed to take a shower then get ready for practice today.

     As I am showering I notice to door open. I look over to see a completely naked Yanjun with a smirk on his face. "May I join you?" He asks me. All I was able to do was nod at him. How does he look this amazing when he just woke up. I know we have seen each other naked before but for some reason I am nervous. I mean we have never showered before.

     Yanjun comes into the shower with me and pulls me into a kiss. "Can I help you wash yourself?" He asks me and again all I was able to do was nod back at him. He snickers a little bit at me before putting some of the body wash in his hands. He then started to massage my back. He starts at the back of my neck before working his way down my back and even touching my butt.

     His hands felt amazing on my back so I let out a small moan. "You like that?" Yanjun asks. I nod my head once again. He then moves his hands to the front of my body. I lean my back into his chest as his hands wander all over my body. I close my eyes as I let the sensation take over me completely.

    Yanjun's hands soon wander in between my legs. I lick my lips wanting everything that I knew was about to happen. I feel him slide in two fingers and I immediately let out a moan. I reach behind me to grab onto his member. I slowly start to stroke him while his fingers are still inside of me. He lets out a low groan of pleasure which makes me to smile.

    I start kissing on his jawling before I whisper into his ear "Do you like that?" Yanjun just lets out another moan while nodding his head. I then came up with an idea so I turn around and and slowly started to kiss all the way down his body. When I get to his member I look up at him teasingly before I wrap my mouth around him.

    He instantly let out a loud moan while saying "Fuck Kali". I smile at myself as I continue to slide him in and out of my mouth. I quicken my speed and twirl my tongue all around him knowing he would soon crumble. His breathing quickened and he moaned more and more as I kept it going. "I am about to cum in your mouth babe." He suddenly tells me. Good that is exactly what I wanted.

     With him saying that I go even faster. Only a couple more seconds and I felt a warm liquid in my mouth. I hurried and swallowed it before I stood back up on my feet. Yanjun grabbed my face to kiss me intensely. I kiss him back being saticfied with what just happened.

    "You are so perfect!" Yanjun says to me wheen we break away from the kiss.

    "You are extremely cheesy but super cute!" I reply back to him.

    We finished with the shower then we got out to get ready for the day. My sisters apparently brought over some clean clothes for to wear today. They were waiting for us in the living room so we could all leave together for practice.

    We were on a break from practice. My sisters and I were just huddled up in a corner drinking water. My sisters looked like they wanted to say something to me but didn't quite know how to. I look at them suspeciously hoping they would say something.

    "What's going on?" I finally ask them.

    They looked at one another before Brooke spoke up. "So we may or may not have heard you and Yanjun last night before we left. Then again this morning while you two were in the shower."

    I face completely fell to the ground. We were so in our moment we completely forgot they could hear us. I mean of course my sisters know that I am sexually active. Both of them are sexually active as well but to actually hear it I can only imagine being awkward.

    "I am so sorry. We were just wrapped up in the moment. We completely forgot about you guys." I say to them while guilt rushes through me. I know I can be rather loud when I am enjoying myself so I know they probably heard an ear full last night.

    "So just out of curiousity but is he big?" Brooke suddenly asked me causing me to laugh. Anna just hit Brooke on the arm shocked that she would ask her that.

    "Ew, I do not want to know that! Plus why do you want to know, you have Ziyi." Anna says to Brooke in disgust.

    Brooke held her hands up in defense before saying "My bad I was just curious. I wanted to know if he was the chosen one." She then laughs at he own comment. I laugh as well because little does she know he is the chosen one.

    "Girls break time is over now. We just have a couple more dance routines to do then you guys can go home." The choreographer calls out to us then we all run back to the dance floor.

    "So where are you guys taking me?" Ziyi asked us as we were driving to one of my favorite Italian restraunt.

    "We are going to this Italian restraunt that all three of us just love!" Brooke answered his question sweetly. Ziyi nods his head and we soon arrive to the restraunt. We already went home to change clothes and I was wearing a nice plum dress that of course fit my body like a glove.

     When we get inside we are immediately sat down in a private booth away from most of them people. We were already caught earlier with the guys by the paparazzi which was not fun at all. They kept asking all of these questions and trying to get as many pictures as possible. I don't mind people knowing that I am dating but I hate how they go about it. Like can't they just take picture of us from afar.

     We all ordered our food and it actually got served to us rather quickly. We were all just talking to one another though it was mainly us coupling off once again. Yanjun and I were currently talking about how him, Ziyi, and Xukun were leaving tomorrow morning.

     "I am just saying be prepared for me to cry when you leave tomorrow." I say to him with a laugh. Even though I was laughing I knew that I was going to cry when he left. I mean he just got here and now he is already leaving. Plus I won't see him until we go to China which is like more than a month away.

    He suddenly kisses me on my lips before saying "It will be okay. We will see one another soon enough. Time will go by quickly, and you will be back in my arms like you never left." He then smiled at me making me happy. I love that he says the right things at the perfect time.

     "You are right. I am just going to miss you like crazy." I reply to him.

    "Well we still have tonight together so let's just make the best of it, then you can send me off tomorrow morning. Tears and all!" Yanjun says then chuckles a little bit at me. Oh those dimples of his always making my heart melt.

    Right as I was about to respond to him Xukun suddenly says "Hey Anna and I were going to go for a walk." He said with a smile on his face then they got up from the table and walked away.

    "That actually sounds like a great idea, you wanna do that too?" Brooke asked Ziyi. He says "Yeah" back to her then they also get up from the table and leave. Yanjun and I were just sitting there watching both couple exit the restraunt.

    "You wanna go back to the hotel?" Yanjun asked me with a flirty smile. I know exactly what that means.

    "I would love to go back to the hotel." I reply back to him. All I want is to spend the rest of this night with him. Make tonight last for as long as I can before he leaves tomorrow.