Chapter 12

It has been a few days since JB and Mark have left which makes me a little sad. I still have Jackson though so I guess I can't really complain too much. Jackson said that he had to do some things at the Idol Producer studio and invited me to tag along with him. I am relatively excited due to me being able to see Lay and MC Jin again. Also I get to see Yanjun which is always a bonus.

   I am sitting on the couch waiting for Jackson to get done getting ready. I think this has to be the first time I have ever had to wait on him to get ready. Normally I take longer than he does. But I also didn't really put in any effort today either.

   I put on some black ripped skinny jeans with a dark blue crop top and a baseball type button down shirt that had Lay's name on the back. It was an EXO shirt and I haven't worn it in awhile so I figured today would be a good day to wear it. I put my hair up in a pony tail and applies some make-up on.

   "Sorry for taking so long. I couldn't find a shirt that I actually liked." Jackson says to me causing me to jump just a little bit.

    I turn around to look at him and I have to admit he looks nice! He is wearing some black jeans with a nice dark colored button down shirt. With that he has on some nice shinny shoes and he styled his hair pushed back.

   "You look nice." I say to him

   "Thank you. After the studio we are going to go eat together so I figured I would nice for it." Jackson responds to me.

   "Oh I wish you would have told me that earlier. I would have put in more effort in getting ready if I knew we were going to eat with them afterwards." I say back to Jackson slightly upset.

   Jackson looks me up and down then says "You look fine to me."

   "I guess so. Well we should probably get going then. I am excited to see everyone." I say as I jump up from the couch and head towards the front door.

   "Everybody? Ha! You mean Yanjun." Jackson says behind me.

   "Shut up! I am excited to see everyone else too." I reply back to him then play hit him on his arm. We walk to the car then head out to the studio.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

   We arrive at the studio and I smile to think about all the memories from here. All the times I would come to bring food for Jackson and Lay. We would hangout for hours just talking and laughing about anything. It made our friendships so much stronger in those short times.

   "Hey guys you finally made it. Everyone is here we were just waiting on you two." Xiao call out to us. I run up to her to engulf into a huge hug. I was most excited to see her honestly. I don't have many girl friends so I like having her around.

   "I have missed you." I confess to her as I am still hugging her.

   "Aww, I missed you too." She says back to me.

   "I like the shirt you are wearing. Nice to know you still have it after all of these years." Lay says from behind me. He was the lone who bought me this shirt. We were talking to one day about how I don't have any EXO shirts. The next day there was this shirt on my front porch.

   I let go of Xiao to then go over and hug Lay. When I move away from him I say "I figured you would appreciate me wearing this. Plus I didn't know we were getting food after this so I just wore something simple."

   "Well it still looks good on you." Lay says to me which makes me smile. His phone rings so he answers it and walks off.

   "Did you forget about me already?" I hear someone ask me.