::TRIGGER WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT CAUTION ADVISED::

Before I Bury You addresses several real life topics that are experienced frequently among our youth. I wrote this story in attempt to start a conversation, deriving inspiration from influential series such as Law & Order SVU and Thirteen Reasons Why while incorporating representation for young people of color.

 The topics include toxic relationships, gang violence, drug and substance abuse, fragile masculinity, mental, emotional and physical abuse, hazing, suicide, sexual assault on both males and females, homophobia, colorism and bullying. If you feel that the vivid descriptions that are associated with these subjects may serve as a trigger for you, Before I Bury You may NOT be the the right read for you. Though I am just a Wattpad author, I am aware that these subjects have a significant amount of impact on people whether they have experienced them or not. Note that these opinions and perceptions do not mirror my personal beliefs. These characters are fictional. This story is fictional. However, I know your feelings are not. I take your well being and mental health very seriously, therefore I stress that if you have a  history with any of these categories or feel that reading this book may trigger any relapse or unhealthy thoughts, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT. 

I also wanted to point out that I am in NO WAY trying to glorify these struggles. The goal is to give a voice to people who have experienced anything like and in time, I would hope that this book ignites a blast of motivation for them to help themselves. 

Of course this book isn't going to cure all the bad things in the world, but the least it could do is start a healthy conversation. 

 Again, please protect yourself and take breaks if need be.

National Crisis Hotline - 1-800-273-8255

Feel free to message me as well. Just in case one of you may need a friend.  

Stay strong. Always talk to someone.

With love & grace, 

x