WHERE'S MY SONIKKU?

A certain blue hedgehog found herself in the peaceful park directly in the middle of Mobius Square.

Surrounding her were countless chao, baby and adults. They fluttered around, squeaking in their adorable voices.

Maura grinned. "Hey, Galaxy! And Marshy! Oh, and the cute little Sugar!"

"SONIKKU! WHERE ARE YOU?"

The loud voice disrupting the quiet serenity of the garden was not at all enjoyed by the spooked chaos. One by one, they darted into clumps of ferns and bushes.

Amy Rose, the hammer swinging fangirl, had arrived. In her classic red dress and boots, the most formidable part of her was still the voice.

She immediately saw the slender blue hedgehog sitting where her crush usually sat.

"Who are you?" Amy suspiciously glared.

"My name is Maura, and I-I'm new?" Maura mentally slapped herself.

Why did it come out as a question? Ugh.. I think I screwed up.

Amy sized her up. Pretty face, smooth hair, long, black eyelashes. She had on a dress Amy was quite envious of. Her eyes were the same startling green as something she couldn't quite pinpoint.

One thing was certain: She was gorgeous. That meant rivalry for her one and only love, her Sonikku.

"You can't steal my boyfriend! Sonic's mine!" she yelled.

I'm not your boyfriend, Amy....

"Oh, him? Don't worry, I'm not interested," said Maura nervously.

"How can I be sure? He's mine, girl."

Possessive, much? Geez, Amy. Calm the heck down.

"He's my...cousin. Yeah. We're cousins."

Amy, who'd taken her hammer out, lowered it in shock. Her whole demeanor suddenly changed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I was about to bash you, Maura. Do you wanna go get ice cream together?" Amy tried to compensate for her extreme aggression.

Shocked, Maura dazedly nodded, and was then hauled away by an energetic pink hedgehog.

NOOOO! NOT AMY!!!

She silently screamed as she was ruthlessly dragged towards a nice little girly ice cream area.

Poor Maura.