Lucifer Chapter 7

So in order to break the cycle we have to fall in love before my 21st birthday. Which is only a couple weeks away. I'm afraid that we won't make it till then.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I only have a few weeks to keep us alive and get her to fall for me. She doesn't even want to love the Devil, but I hope that her memories will come back and she'll remember our love. 

Alex P.O.V

So I'm half angel and demon, my future is tied with the Devil's, and if we have kids they would be more powerful than God himself.
Lucifer has been nothing but nice to me, but he's the Devil. How am I supposed to fall for him when he's lied to me this whole time, even if he just started telling me how will I know he's for real. 
I sat with Lucifer in the men's letters room. 

"I'm really sorry, I won't force you to do something you don't want. I'll leave you now."

"No, it's fine, you can stay for longer."

"OK."

He sat back down but closer this time. I kind of liked it. I grabbed the remote and out on a movie, about 15 minutes into the movie Sam and Dean busted in the room. I jumped but Lucifer sat there like it was nothing and just looked up.

"What is he doing here?"

"Why are you watching a movie with the devil?"

Both Winchester's started spewing questions out.

"Can you give me a moment to explain whats going on.'

"Fine but he goes."

"No, Lucifer stays. Plain and simple."

Dean gave me the death stare but sat down. Sam was just as confused as I was when they barged in through the door. I looked at Lucifer and we explained what's been going on starting at the beginning.

We were now laying down on my bed and I was questioning him about our past lives. the closest we ever gotten to breaking the curse, I was killed three days before our wedding.
One of times I was reborn the angels found me, and fed me full of lies to get me to use my powers against him, until I got away and Lucifer found me when the angels found us they tried to take me away but ended up killing me anyway. So instead of trying to use me against Lucifer they resorted to just killing me instead. Eventually I fell asleep next to Lucifer.

I woke up to us cuddling and him watching me. I jumped when I noticed he was laying with me. He looked hurt. 

"Sorry, I'm just not used to guys still being there when I wake up."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Them not being there. And for not finding you sooner and telling you the truth the first time."

"It's not your fault."

"I'm going to make you guys breakfast."

"Thank you, I'm going to dressed."

He left room and I walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

*time skip*

 After settling for a Ac/Dc tank top, paired with a black pair of ripped jeans with one of Sam's flannel over top, I walked out and collided with Sam.

"Hey food's ready."

"Ok.... Sam should we talk about last night?"

"No, I kinda get it you guys belong together, but I won't say I understand why you've agreed to it."

"I don't want to be hunted by angels, demons, and everything in between. Also I think we deserve a chance to be happy, especially if us being together stops the apocalypse."

We walked to the kitchen. Dean was sitting there with a stack in front of him, they weren't arguing. Me and Sam looked at each other with the same confused expression. It was like a dream.

"Hey, I'm making more pancakes now."

"Thanks."

Lucifer's P.O.V

I started mixing ingredients when Dean walked in.

"Hey, Alex whatcha making?"

"Pancakes, and not Alex by the way."

"You where's Alex?"

"Shower."

"Mhm. What are you still doing here? Haven't lost interest yet?"

"No Dean. I love her. More than you will ever know."

"Sure. But how bout this if you hurt her i will find a way to kill you after cutting of your balls and stripping you of your wings feather by feather."

"OK, and if you get her killed or hurt I'll make sure that you will be tortured in hell for all of eternity." 

"Deal."

"Deal."

I went back to making pancakes for everyone, I put a few down in front of Dean. When Alex walked into the kitchen I could feel my heart actually stop. This should be  interesting week.