Lucifer Chapter 10

I started thinking about how I would straddle his waist and kiss him. I thought about me kissing his neck, sucking on the spot under his jaw leaving a hickey. 

A tent was forming in his jeans. Then how I would push back down on the bed and run my hands up and down his chest removing his shirt after a bit. Him flipping us over and his lips sucking on my neck. Thinking about how wet I was getting from this.

I guess he couldn't take anymore because he lept off the bed and grabbed me threw me on the bed and climbed over me. Kissing me then moving slowly down my neck. I moaned because he found my sweet spot. I flipped us over and took off his shirt.
I kissed down his chest and ran my fingers over the waist band of his boxers. I stopped to appreciate his  muscle flexing under my touch. I grinded down on him and we moaned from the friction created. He flipped us so he was on top again. He broke the kiss and took off his jeans and my sheets. His eyes roamed over my body, I squirmed under him.

We were laying down on my bed now. We laid there for three minutes before there was a knock on my door. Lucifer pulled the sheets over me and grabbed his boxers. He opened the door, to reveal Sam and Gabriel.

"Oh... Um we need you to interrogate the demon from the hunt." He looked so embarrassed.
"Lucifer, if you could speed it up and finish, he's waking up soon and we need to get the jump on those demons."

"Gabriel, I got it we'll be out soon."
"Thanks."

Lucifer looked a little pissed. I laughed at how uncomfortable they looked in the doorway.  Sam blushing and coughing, Gabriel giggling like a school girl.. Lucifer shut the door on them, picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. I let out a squeal. He turned on the water, but it was too cold when he put me in.

"If you have powers, why don't you use them to clean us up."
"Because Alex, this is more fun."
"How?"
"Because I get to wash you off. And we're wet and naked."
"I don't think I can go another round right now they need us."
"Fine, but I still get to see you wet and naked so that's a win for me."

I started blushing, and a huge smirk crept on his face. We got out of the shower, Lucifer used his powers to dress us. I made him undo it because he put me in a skimpy maid outfit. 

"Come on, you look great

"Come on, you look great." he was laughing now.
"Take it off."
"Fine."

I pulled on some ripped jeans,and a plain black tee.

"Let's go interrogate the demon."

We walked around the bunker to the interrogation room. They already started without us, by the way his face was bleeding. 

"You started without me."
"Yeah, we wanted to get the jump on the demons."

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm here. What do you know?"
"Nothing so far. Just keeps repeating 'You'll never succeed. We'll kill her.' Blah blah blah."

I punched the demon to see if he would wake. He groaned and tried to lunge at me.

"You stupid Bitch! We'll get you. You won't succeed."
"Too late. Who is your boss?"
He cackled, "Why should I tell you?"
Lucifer stepped in, "So I don't take over and make you wish you were never born."

We kept up with the interrogation but we got no where.
Even when Lucifer stepped in to help. We killed the demon and moved to the kitchen for drinks.

We started doing shots. "Now what are we going to do?"

"No idea Sam, we just have to find more demons."
"And of course I can't go out because their after me."