Lucifer Chapter 15

We got back to the bunker to see Sam, Dean, and Gabriel all slumped around the table with hundreds of books surrounding them. They all looked worn out.
I walked into the kitchen, I took out everything I would need to make them a meal.

*Time Skip*

I finally finished making them homemade hamburgers and 3 apple pies.
I walked out into the library. "Guys come eat." I swear I saw Dean's head snap up and eyes lit up, as he all but ran to the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen and everyone started serving themselves. We all sat down, "How was the research."

They all looked up at me. "Ok wrong question."
"It was useless, we didn't find anything." Gabriel had a sad look in his eyes.
"Well get through this, maybe a fresh set of eyes will help."
"I wouldn't count on it."
"Gabe come on."
They went back to eating in silence. I got up and turned on some music, I walked over to Lucifer and grabbed his hand.

"Come on let's dance." I moved him over away from the table and started dancing with him. "Come one guys."
I went to Sam, he shook his head but he should have known it wasn't going to stop me. I pulled him over and moved his arms while dancing, he eventually started dancing with me, "Dean, come on I know you want to." He got up and tried to go to his room, but I somehow teleported in front of him. The music stopped. "How did you do that?"
"I don't know dean, it just happened."
"So you can fly, what were you think about when it happened." I turned to Lucifer, " I thought about trying to get in the way before dean could run."
"Try flying back over to us." I closed my eyes and thought about being next to Sam, and when I opened them I was there next to Sam. "Whoa, that was weird." I got dizzy and my eyes were fuzzy.
"Your powers are becoming more developed, we should practice more."
"Are you sure I think that might be enough."
"Yeah, you have to get them under control."
I nodded. "Ok."
"Let's try more long distance."
He went to the kitchen, "Try to come to me."
I focused on Luci, I tried to fly over to him. I was opened my eyes and fell to the floor.
"Alex, babe come on please wake up."
It was all dark and his voice was fading. I tried to move but I couldn't.

*Time Skip*

I woke up in my bed. I had another headache.
"Lucifer?"
"Baby, your awake."
"How long was I out?"
"About half and hour, are you ok."
"Headache."
He touched my forehead and it was gone.
"Thanks."
"I'm sorry for pushing you."
"It's ok, we need to test my limits."
"You need to rest I'll leave."
"No-I reached out for his hand- stay the night please. Lay with me."
He moved to the other side of the bed, and lashed next to me. I turned over and put my arms around him.
"I'm sorry Alex."
"It's ok, it wasn't on purpose."
He held me tighter, I nuzzled in his shoulder. He snapped his fingers and the lights were off and I was in my pajamas.
"Thank you."
He hummed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

When I closed my eyes I drifted off into a dream, or so I thought. I was running through the woods trying to find something. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I kept running. I couldn't stop, then I heard a hellhound. And I ran even faster, I don't know how long I'd been running but I finally reached a road. I kept going until I reached a motel, I ran into the main lobby, there was no one there so I went behind the desk and got a set of keys. I went into room 6, it was empty, I checked the kitchen I found salt. I made a pentagram and lined the windows and exits. I prayed to Cas, Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer, but no one was answering. I kept praying and trying to find a way to protect myself. I was putting up demon warding when I heard the hounds again. I might be too late. I stood in the pentagram and kept praying.

Finally I heard the reassuring sound of the flapping of angel wings, I turned around and it was Michael.
"Oh thank Chuck."
"Your coming with me."
"Michael, where is everyone? what's happening?"
He had a cold look in his eyes, it's not the same Michael. He moved his hand and all the salt was gone. The hounds broke through the door.
"Michael what are you doing?"
"Stopping you."
The hounds attacked, they tore into my body and dragged my soul to hell.
I woke in a cold sweat, screaming.
"Alex?"
I moved closer to him, he stroked my hair.
"What happened?"
"It was a nightmare."
"Are you ok."
"I don't know."
"It's going to be alright it was just a dream, your with me now."
I wanted to believe him but I could still feel the hounds tearing into my skin. I got up.
"I need water."
"Do you want me to come with?"
"No it's alright, I can do it."
I walked to the kitchen, I got the glass. Only to turn around to see Michael. I dropped the glass, "Oh shit. You scared me."
"I see, are you alright."
"Yeah I'm fine, just startled."
"Are you sure. Because I think I know what's wrong."
I looked at him, "What do you think it is?"
"Your dream."
"How do you know about that, I thought my mind was blocked."
"It was till you were sleeping, it wasn't real, someone was trying to scare you."
"How did they get passed the warding?"
"When you were out with Lucifer, they might have sensed it, and slipped something by you, no one would have ever noticed."
"Why?"
"To get you scared enough to leave Lucifer."
"But I would never, I love him."
"The dreams would keep happening every night until it drove you insane."
"How do I stop it?"
"We need to find out the exact spell and see if we can reverse it."
"I'll go check the library."
"I check my informants."
I walked into the library and took out every book I could find on magic, curses, and spells.