Spa day

Amandine "brother why in the hell didn't you tell me that Sinister is going to be here?!
Noé " se détendre soeur (relax sister)" 
Amandine "don't tell me to relax you know that it's not just US anymore we have Natalya here!"
Noé " I know that amandine!"
'Guys I am up no need to yell' I say trying to make them shut up i unfortunately woke up with a headache
Noé "sorry sister let's go, the car is here to take us to the boat"
Amandine looks at Noé and roll her eyes and gets out of the jet
' what's her problem?' I ask
Noé " quel est son problème (what is not her problem)" he said walking out.
I grab my backpack and start to follow.
As I hop in the car I notice my sister texting someone most likely her husband my brother is calling someone. I take out my sketch book and start to draw.
I really don't draw with something in mind I usually just draw whatever it's usually a tree or a sunflower or ocean view. I am not a good drawer iam a much better painter instead.

About 10mins later we are stoping in front of a dock that has a big boat right next to it

About 10mins later we are stoping in front of a dock that has a big boat right next to it. I look at the closer We get,
Noé " come on we need to get our rooms ready"
Amandine " Je vais demander aux femmes de chambre de prendre les bagages dans votre chambre Natalya ne vous inquiétez pas (I'll have the maids take the luggage to your room Natalya no need to worry)"
It's like she can read my mind I was already nervous because I feel bad for asking people to do things for me.
As we get out the car my backpack drops and things fall everywhere I start to pick it up quickly but I feel my checks get red because of embarrassment. As I pick up my things I look around There's many people around and they are wearing fancy clothes women wearing dresses and men wearing suits I instantly feel underdressed and embarrassed once again. I pick up my backpack and walk fast to catch up to my sister and brother.
After a few moments they give us our rooms my room is 98on the second floor Amandine is 101and Noé is 106 we are close but spread apart. We walk to our rooms and go out separate ways I come to my room and open the door and look around the room and it's so beautiful.

I look on the ground and see all the luggage Amandine packed for me

I look on the ground and see all the luggage Amandine packed for me. Gosh there are so many suitcases I count 3 large ones and 2 small ones. I don't understand why a person needs so many clothes.

1 HOUR LATER

I have finished packing and let me tell you I am never making this deal with Amandine again. I strip out of all my clothes and go in the shower. I do my usual routine and get out. I grab my towel and rap it around my body I grab a smaller towel and start to dry my hair when I hear a knock on the door. I walk towards it and open it only showing half of my body. It's my sister Amandine I roll my eyes in annoyance.
' Que voulez-vous maintenant soeur, je dois changer(What do want now sister I need to change)' I say walking back into my room with her following behind me
Amandine " i saw a spa when I walk on the boat I want to go with you"
I notice she's wearing a robe and has her hair up in a loose bun. I sigh and think about it for a moment
Amandine " come on its will be so much fun getting a massage, waxing our legs please it's been awhile since we've had sister bonding time" she says with puppy eyes.
' fine fine you win let me just put on some underwear and a bra and my robe'
She smiles and sits on the bed waiting for me while I go in the bathroom.
I put on some white lace underwear with a bralet to match. I throw on my silk robe and some slides to wear and see my sister on the phone
'Come one before I change my mind' I say walking towards the door.
Amandine " Cela va être tellement amusant(this is going To be so much fun)!" She says linking arms with me as we walk out the room and into the halls.

After a few minutes of searching for the spa we finally saw the large double door that read Spa we walk in and there's a few girls getting there toes done and there nails as well . We walk to the front desk
Randa" hi what would you guys like to do today" she says with a warm smile.
My sister starts to talk because i am a socially awkward person when it comes to small talk or just talking in general. So she takes control of it while I look around. There are a group of 3 girls that look a bit older than me but maybe like a year or two and they are laughing smiling and I guess while I was looking at them they noticed me I snapped my head back towards the lady at the desk. When I start to feel eyes on me. I want to so badly turn around and see who's starting but I want to avoid such eye contact. I start to hear giggling and whispering I ignored it.

Amandine " great! what do you want to do first Natalya?"
' oh umm getting our legs waxed?' I say trying to make it seem as if I where listening to there conversation.
Amandine " great let's go over there she points to a large isolated room that has a very low lighting that has one large bed it's starts to remind me of the "Dark Place" so I start to panic at the thought of going in there alone .
'Umm so it's gonna be one at a time or are you gonna be in there with me?' I guess Amandine started to release what that room stared to look like.
Amandine " no I'll be in there with you" she says giving me a warm reassuring smile.
'Oh ok' i say taking a deep breath.
We start to walk in and I lay on the bed while my sister sits on the extra chair in Corner the lady starts to apply the wax on my legs and rips it off I want to yell at the pain but I didn't I held it in.

2HOURS LATER

After me and my sister were done waxing our legs my sister decided it was a good idea to get waxed almost everywhere god i am in so much pain right now and iam red to so that awesome. But we are getting our massages next so that's good.
We walk into another room that almost looks the same as the other expect this one has two beds with a hole in the front part I am guessing that where our faces go. We lay done and get under these thin sheets we had to take off our undergarments so they can do there jobs. These two ladies starts to rub our backs with this oil that smells AMAZING I told her if I can have a bottle and she said yes it smells like roses and orchids.

1HOUR LATER

After our massages where down we walked out the spa.
Amandine" lets get ready in your room for the dinner hm?"
I almost forgot that there was a dinner today
' umm sure i need you to pick something for me anyway' i say rolling my eyes
Amandine " alright I'll meet you in your room in a bit I need to get my things the I'll go to you"
'Alright see you in a bit' I say waving at her while I try to open my door when I relise That I left my key card in the spa. I mentally slap myself. I start to make my way back to the spa when I realize that there are barely any men on board there all probably getting drunk or something. Iam mean I am kinda relieved because I mean we are on a boat for a week with mafia men that are dangerous. I open the spa door and walk Into the rooms I was in while I was here and see my card under a chair. I pick it up and start to walk back out as I walk back out I turn right looking down and start to mumble to myself taking a mental note to always keep my key card on me when I bump into a person - more like a wall I thought, I look up and see-

Sorry for the cliffhanger. just kidding I am not sorry I know I am Evil.