Mine

Sinister P.O.V

-she smiles and says " well Sinister now where not strangers". God the way she says my name makes me hard I start to think of her yelling my name out of pure pleasure.
Natalya " um your phone Sinister" she says pointing at my buzzing phone in my pocket.
I was so lost in thought I didn't notice my phone ringing. I pick up the phone and almost yell at the person disturbing me and my kitten. ' Che cosa?! (What?!)' I said with a aggressive tone. I look down and see Natalya fiddling with the sleeve of her robe?. Was so lost at looking at her beautiful face I didn't see that she was only wearing a robe god it took everything in me not to take her right here right now.
Ivan 'Sinister!' He yells I forgot I was on the phone with him.
' Cosa vuoi Ivan ?! (What do you want Ivan?!)' I say trying to maintain my anger from rising any further.
Ivan " we need you to come to the dining room we have a bit of a problem here" he says the last few words slowly.
I Groan in annoyance because I am going to have to leave my kitten when I only just started talking to her and making her comfortable with me. ' fuck alright I'll be there in 5' i hang up and put the phone back in my pocket.
Natalya ' um I should go I need to get ready for the dinner' she says still fiddling with her sleeve.
I bring my index finger and place it under her chin and rise her face to mine. ' I have to go but you kitten are mine' I say rapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling my face into her neck smelling her.she smelt like roses, i kissing her.
Natalya " s-stop" she said trying to pull herself away but my arms we're securely wrapped around her so she couldn't move. I stand up straight and see that she is confused and flushed due to her red cheeks.
Natalya 'W-What do you mean by yours?, a-and my name-" before she can finish I tightened my hold on her by her waist and pulled her closer to me and told her while our lips where a few inches away " your mine and I don't like to share so I don't want to see you with any other male other than me and your brother understand kitten?" I told her in a deep stern tone.

Sorry that this chapter was so short I am currently on a trip and i wan to enjoy the trip so I might not post frequently but I WILL post some here and there. school ended for me so I will post much more in the weeks to come I'll be on this trip for only 4 more days so expect more content:)

P.S
Next chapter will be in Natalya's P.O.V and it will be her side of there interaction and then some ;)

V and it will be her side of there interaction and then some ;)

Here's a pic from one of the stops we took <3