Safe

Natalya P.O.V

After I left I walked straight into my sister room because I didn't have my card to get into my room and I know she has an extra one with her, even if she try's to deny it.

When I got in her room she was in a pretty cream colored dress that fitted her form like a second skin. With her hair tied in a high slick ponytail.
" sister sooo how was your sleep?" She says giving me a cheeky smile.

' I-I well - you' I took a breath and jumped on her bed covering my now extremely red face with her pillows. 

" you look very comfortable in his clothes" she continued her mocking tone while walking towards me sitting on the edge of the bed.

' Je suis, je voulais juste te remercier de m'avoir changée et d'avoir enlevé ma soeur de maquillage (I am, I just wanted to thank you for changing me and taking off my makeup sister)' I tell her removing the pillow. Getting into a sitting position. Combing my hair with my fingers.

" ne me remercie pas merci Sinister pour avoir des manières (don't thank me thank Sinister for have some manners)"she says rubbing my leg, a way to comfort me.

" I will but I need to shower first and get ready, but I need my card to the room and I think I lost it before you ask I have no clue where it is and I know you have a spare one" I tell her.

She waited a few moments and gets up and disappears into her closet.

" fine but do not lose this one because it the only one" she says handing over to me.

I take moment and decided to tell her that I am going to stay with Sinister for the rest of the trip.
' euh je ne vais pas en avoir besoin après ça, je pense? (um I am not going to need it after this, I think?)' I tell her receiving a confused look on her face.
' I-i am going to stay with him for the rest of the trip' I tell her in a low tone.
She takes a few moments and speaks up " do you want to? Because you know you don't have to I'll give him a piece of my mind if he try's to force you to stay with him"  she says in a tone that sounds like she talking to her child for being picked on.
' I-I do he makes me feel safe" I admit to her
She released a deep breath.
Amandine " fine but remember if he as much makes you cry I'll beat his ass" she says getting up smiling.
Thank god she understands, now I have to go talk with my brother about this situation I am in.
I get up and hug her and leave her room thanking her again on the way out.

—20mins later—

After I left my sister I brushed my teeth and choose a dress that I was going to wear went into the shower doing my normal routine. Got out and put on white lacy underwear, deciding that i didn't feel like wearing a bra today because of the dress I picked out, Brushed my hair deciding that I didn't wanna do anything with it today so I left it in its natural state.

Now here I am staring at my reflection wearing the dress it a pretty blue color with white polka dots it was form fitting yet loose. I paired it with some blue Steve Madison chunky heels.

Her dress and heels

Nodding at my reflection I walk out wanting to go see my brother to talk to him

After passing a few doors I finally found his. I knock on his door, no answer. I knock again a little louder, Ok that's weird it's early in the morning and he not in his room?- where is he then.
I start to begin worrying. I couldn't help it I knew he could handle himself yet I am still nervous every time he leaves the house.
Ok stop worrying he probably out on the dock or getting some breakfast or- my thoughts are interrupted by someone calling my name.

" Natalya"
I turn around to face a woman I've never met. she is stunning to say the least, she has on a navy blue short length dress that is strapless. Her pretty blonde hair tied up. 

' sorry but I've never meet you before, how do you know my name?' I tell her sheepishly.

" your quite the topic these days but may I ask why what are you doing?"

' I need to speak with my brother it seems he is not in his room do you know where may be?' I tell her.

" right your brother he is with Leo, Sinister and Ivan in the lounge area" she says looking past me as if she lost interest in the conversation with me.

' oh well thank you' I tell her with a smile because I did not want to search the entire ship for him. I begin to walk away when she grabs my arm making me stop by her side.
She leans in and whispers " I never understood people like you" she says narrowing her eyes.
'I-I don't know what you mean, can you p-please l-let me go you're h-hurting me' I tell her trying to pull away.

The woman continues to stare at me when she lets go and walks away.

I stood there confused a bit, i push it away. I think I'll have to wait till he is done talking with Sinister, I wouldn't want to interrupt.

I think I want to explore a bit, I began to walk to the back of the ship.

vote~comment

Note- they switch between French and English so don't get confused lol

Good day 🥰