six

Draco's POV

As I'm writing a list of things I want to ask Severus about (I need to get everything right the first time, as Severus isn't very a very pleasant person to be around) I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. It wasn't noticeable at first, but after a few seconds there were butterflies in my stomach and chest. I look up at the door. I know for sure Harry is on the other side of the door, and that he saw the sign on the door. I've basically already accepted that Harry is most likely my bond, but I'm still going to speak with Severus. All of a sudden a feeling of... excitement? happiness? nervousness? Spikes, just as the doorknob turns. In walks Harry Potter, looking like a lost puppy. He stands in the doorway, taking in the room. Finally, his eyes land on mine. I smirk.

"Hi," Harry says, closing the (goddamn) door behind him.

"Hello, Harry," I repy, still smiling slighty. "Welcome to our room."

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Harry's POV

I look around the room again. Malf-Draco, is sitting on one of the two beds in the room. There's a green one on the right, and a red one on the left. Draco chose the green one, so I guess that leaves the red one for me. I place my trunk at the foot on my bed, and start unpacking my things into the dresser on the side of my bed, identical to the one Draco's side has. I feel Draco's eyes on my back as I'm putting my stuff away. I put my last shirt in the drawer and turn towards him.

"What are you looking at?" I question. He turned to look at the other wall. Even though it's dark, once again, I could swear I saw him blush.

He turned back to me, no longer blushing. "God, Potter, I thought we were over our rivalry," he responds, rolling his eyes.

"We are, I hope," I tell him, sitting across from him on my bed. The beds aren't very far apart, I could put my legs on him if I wanted. (I don't)

"And I thought I said to call me Harry. I've been calling you Draco in my head," I add. He goes slightly red.

"You... Think about me?" he says sort of shyly. It was my turn to go red. He's kind of cute when he's shy. (Wait what?)

"Well, no... I mean yeah, but not in a weird way... just like, cause we're roommates now? Not like I wanna date you or anything..." I stammer out, blushing.

"Ohhh... Ok," he says, looking... disappointed? "Alright Harry, wanna get to know each other, then?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows. I turn even redder.

"Wha-What d'you mean?" I stammer out, my mind thinking of things I shouldn't think of about Draco. (Wait, why shouldn't I? He's just a person) (Wait what? I'm confusing myself) Do I... like Draco? No, I can't, we've only just started our friendship (Friendship?) I'll just see where it goes. (harry doesnt know shit about romance lmao)

Apparently my thoughts were obvious on my red face, because all of a sudden I had a green pillow smack me on the face.

"He- Hey!" I exclaim. "What was that for!"

"For you thinking of dirty thoughts," Draco says, just as red as me. "I know I'm hot but just try to be a little less obvious, ok?"