Authors Note

You know how in Undertale Monsters can take a Human's soul and absorb them? Have you ever thought about the idea of a Human can take a Monster's soul and absorb the said soul? Well that, ladies and gentlemen, is UnifyTale. So sit back... relax... and enjoy the story.

---

Two people, two YouTubers, sat down and began to make an alternate universe to the game of UnderTale. Sadly the series was not continued until 2 years later, the same two people decided to pick it up from there. But there was a problem, they felt the story was rushed so they asked for help. So now today, they are now continuing the series with the well-deserved help they needed.

So hi! We are @AniadaPeasant , @CheerfulBlossom  and  Rinni1130

Despite the us living in different countries and in different time-zones they have agreed to update/upload at 6pm in Central American time every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

On the Friday (6PM CT) this wattpad story will be updated!

On Saturday (6PM CT) the audio reading of this story will be posted on Ania's channel !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcvDJOYYsZOwHi2UInJbqg

On Sunday (6PM CT) a BTS video will be posted on Jess's channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliqJFFmwSrn4CV_FHbtICg

In our timezone the time the story will be released is as follows:

Ania (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Wattpad update: 9am Saturday

Youtube video: 9am Sunday

Extra BTS video: 9am Monday

Jess (Eastern Standard Time)

Wattpad update: 7pm Friday

Youtube video: 7pm Saturday

Extra BTS video: 7pm Sunday

Rinni (Philippines PHT)

Wattpad update: 7am Saturday

Youtube video: 7am Sunday

Extra BTS video: 7am Monday