Deadly Romeo and Juliet.

Yukio's pov:

I'm trying to ask Mai what happened, then she collapsed. I caught her before she hit the ground.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Rin asked in a panic.

"Yeah, Mai's just unconscious." I tell him.

"Do you know what happened to her?" he asks.

"It appears she overexerted herself." I inform him.

I changed the position of the girl in my arms. It is now easier to carry her. I believe most people call this 'bridal style'.

"What are you doing, Yukio?" my brother asks.

"I'm going back to our room, it'll be easier to care for Mai there." I explain to him.

----

I carry Mai back to our room and lay her in my bed. I check her temperature and pulse, various other things as well. She seems to be fine.

I go and sit in my chair. Picking up one of my books and reading it. I look back over my shoulder, hearing some stirring.

Mai's pov:

I groan and roll over in the softness. I question this, because last time I checked I was in the street. Opening my eyes reveals the area around me. I'm in Yukio and Rin's room.

I blink my eyes many times, rubbing them. I sit up and search for my glasses. The lack of seeing causes a lack of progress.

Noticing the hand in front of my face, I take my glasses and put the on. My vision becomes clear, allowing sight.

I look up to see Yukio. He standing there looking at me and smiling. He's got a cute smile that makes me blush.

"How are you feeling?" he asks and sits beside me on the bed.

"I'm a little tired and craving cake, but I'm fine." I tell him.

"I'm glad you're okay." Yukio says and wraps his arms around me.

"I didn't mean to worry you." I declare.

"It's fine. How did you get that sword, though?" he said.

"Oh, I don't really know. It comes out of that freaky burn I got." I answer, lifting my left leg up.

Yukio let go of me and looked at the burn on my ankle. I watched him do this.

"It's healed and normal. I don't see how you get a sword of that caliber out of it." He tells me, I shrug.

"Yukio, I'm bored." Rin complains entering the room. "Oh, hi Mai." He says and I wave at him.

"Do your homework and you won't be bored." Yukio tells his brother, to which Rin pouts.

"Hey, Rin. Wanna do me a favor?" I ask.

"As long as I don't have to do any damn homework." He declared.

"Fix me some cake." I stated. He perked right up at that.

"Alright!" he shouted and left.

Yukio sighed beside me.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"He wasn't going to do his homework anyways, so at least he's doing something he's good at," I said, "and I wanted cake."

Yukio sighed again and said nothing. I'm feeling feisty now. So I stood up and took of my top shirt, the white one with L on it. Then off went my shoes and socks.

Yukio just looked at me as if asking 'what are you doing?'.

"Lay down on the bed." I ordered.

"Why?" he asked hesitantly.

"Because I told you to." I declared.

Yukio laid on his bed. I hurried over and jumped on him, straddling his waist.

"See, it's not that bad." I said in a teasing manner.

"Yeah..." he said lowly, light blush on his face.

I leaned my head down to his. "Can I have a kiss?" I ask cutely.

"Do you have to ask?" Yukio questioned.

"I might." I said with a peck on his lips.

"You don't." He declared.

"Well, okay then." I said.

I leaded down and kissed Yukio full on. This started our make out session. Soon we were flipped, I'm on the bottom and Yukio is hovering over me. My fingers are tangled in his hair. His arm is used for support and the other rests on my hip.

"Hey Yukio...," Rin said, "Get ya some."

We pulled back blushing. The assumed normal sitting positions.

"That's twice today." I pouted.

"What do you need, Rin?" Yukio asked.

"Cakes done." He informed us.

Then we went to the kitchen and enjoyed us some cake. We talked, have fun and stuff.

Then me and Yukio went back to my dorm and continued our make out session, nothing more, nothing less.

---

My life continues as a student, an exorcist, and a lover. I become better in each.

It's been a year since me and Yukio got together. Everyone knows now, from his students to our classmates. His fangirls despise me but I don't care.

Mephisto still calls us Romeo and Juliet. Everyone knows it and understands it too.

I'm the lowest level of exorcist. Most of the time I'm teamed with Yukio. Mephisto says we make a good team. I must say, I agree with him. We're a deadly Romeo and Juliet. It's gonna say that way too.