Pictures {Younger}

(Some of these are longer than others. I forgot about this and had no inspo after Thor's and you can tell lmao. Also, I don't think I need to say this, but imagine yourself in the point of these kids. The kids in the pic are not supposed to be you.)

Tony Stark:

Tony's favourite photo of you was from the time he brought your drawing to life. You were five years old, and had drawn your own version of his Iron Man suit. It wasn't very good, but Tony loved it none the less. He and Pepper took you to an empty trailer park, as Pepper thought that was a safe place to do it. You watched dumbfounded as the robot came to life, you stared in awe, and your mum snapped the picture.

+ Bonus Pepper:

+ Bonus Pepper:

Pepper loved the photo she took when you had a day off from school. It was a cloudy day in New York, and she had let you play hookie (for once it was her not Tony) while your dad was out. She dressed you up in your winter gear, and headed to a little coffee shop. She took the picture on the way home, you sipping on the hot chocolate you demanded be in a plastic cup with a straw, with donut icing all over your face.

Steve Rogers:

Steve Rogers:

Steve's favourite picture of you was from when he caught you dancing. You were only four at the time, but you loved any type of music. You were 'helping' your dad do the dishes, when 'Twist and Shout' by The Beatles came onto the kitchen radio. You had told Steve you were going to use the bathroom (you were mature for your age), but instead went into the hall and danced along. Steve caught you, and now being able to use a phone, took a photo. And from this point on, it became a sort of tradition that at least once a week, the two of you would have a dance off in the kitchen.

(I love soft happy Steve oml)