Peter Parker🕷

and i oop- remember when i said i would update three months ago.

😬💀

anyway i based this peter off tom holland but made him older obviously, but you can picture whoever you want i guess.

Meeting You:

Peter was heading home from his nightly patrol (?) when he heard a woman yell for help, and like something straight out of a cliché comic, he swung frantically to her aid.

The scene was just as cliché as the setting, three large grown men holding either a gun or a knife, backing up a woman into an alley wall. The woman looked wealthy, dressed in diamonds, so it was most likely just a robbery.

She was also holding a baby close to her chest, so Peter had to act quick. He knew these type of men, they'd kill anybody for a dollar.

"Three against one? that doesn't seem fair. How about we even the score a little bit?" Peter of course had to crack a smart ass comment before he swung into action.

The fight went fast and hard ;) - the men were more skilled then he had first thought. He had two down, but it was too late. He heard the bullet before he saw anybody pull a trigger, his spider senses had failed him this time.

The bullet hit the woman in the stomach, and he had felt his own drop. Knocking the last man out (quite aggressively), he rushed to her side.

"Hey, hey, stay with me." He whispered in a rushed manor, attempting to lift her into his arms. "No." the woman whispered back, pushing her crying baby towards him instead. A crying baby covered in her mother's blood, traumatising.

"She doesn't have anybody...please." she cried, silent tears on her cheeks. Peter nodded, his own eyes dampening a bit. He looked down at you and your dying mother, memories of uncle Ben slowly flooding his mind.

He wouldn't let you grow up without anybody, he couldn't.

(realistically he would take you to the authorities but who even cares ?)

First Steps:

You and Peter were hanging out in his room when it happened, he was working on his essay, last minute of course, and you were fine to just play with your avengers action figures - you were especially fond of the iron man one that you put a barbie skirt on.

You had been doing this for over an hour at this point, and Peter was starting to get restless and frustrated like a toddler, but you, an actual toddler, were just chilling.

(i'm writing this and some lady on the tv just said shopping for penis so ?)

A loud huff caught your attention, making you look up just in time to see your dad launch a scrunched up ball of paper into the bin. You pulled a confused look at the back of his head, watching him rub at his eyes tiredly.

Despite being literally seven months old, and not knowing much about anything, you didn't like to see your father upset.

You got up onto your feet fairly easily, only shaking a little. The walk was basically four steps so you had zero to no trouble getting to Peter, your tiny socks muffling any sound you might have made making your way over.