When Friendship Turns Into Something More

Atleast once in our lifetime, we fall in love. Young or old, rich or poor, near or far, love rarely chooses any boundaries. For most of the time, no matter how we set qualifications, we almost always end up falling for the person we least expect to.

You don't choose love, for love chooses you.

The time, place, and person... they'll be things we have no control over.

How love begins is a mystery.

It may begin with a smile, a word, a glance and along the way, these things turn into friendship, then unconsciuously, love.

A love that springs from friendship becomes the most wonderful love.

Two people who know each other more than anyone else, two people who have shared memories even before they fall in love, two people who have been tested by life, go together in a special way no other people do. 

Falling in love with a friend is both  painful and overwhelming. Overwhelming because of the many friends you have, you had to fall in love with that person.

A person, a friend you least expected to. A love for a friend is most of all, painful.

Sometimes, we have to ask "Why that person?".

At some point, we know that that person is a friend, nothing more and nothing less. Sometimes we have to accept the fact that love destroys friendship.

They rarely coexist together.

Love or friendship, it's one or the other.

When you choose to confess to a friend and she feels the same way, you become lovers, but if she doesn't, you go back the way you were before but it will never be the same again.

A drift has formed, a kind of awkwardness that never existed, not until you confessed.

Nonetheless, the best way to start a love is through friendship. You get to know about that person more, spend time with her like any friends would do, secretly hiding those feelings you're trying to suppress.

But what's scary is never having the chance to say it out.

You miss him, you love him, you want to be more than friends, but you know that going beyond the boundaries of what you have may destroy something youve tried to build up all those years.

It will always be a mystery how we fall in love in an instant.

How a certain friend will just, in one moment, gain a spark in our eyes in the most unexpected time and place.

If that moment comes, be careful and be thankful. For you have fallen inlove with a friend.

A person who knows you more than anyone else.

A person who will share all you happiness and disappointments.

A person who will go with your craziness and will understand you in you best and worst.

For before anything else, that is what a friend is about.

If love sprouts from friendship, it's something worth celebrating.

For no one else in the world will love you more than a friend does.