× ON HOLD ×

Hey guys, so quick update on what's happening with this book.

I've entered the last month of school so I've been hammered by tests, projects, and exams, and rarely had time to write or work on this book.

I also have not lost interest in this series and plan on continuing the trilogy, but I have lost speed as it is hard to write about pre-existing characters and keep them within the canon universe and match their personalities. I struggle a lot with fanfiction as it doesn't really allow me to do what I want, I have to remain with the confines of the canon universe and make sure all characters act the same way as in the stories. And as you can notice, the majority of characters I have written in here are pre-existing.

My attention has been slightly turned towards a Spirit Animals book series I have been writing under the name Legacy. Published chapters can be located on the SA Amino, but for now I plan on keeping it off Wattpad until I have more chapters completed, that way I'll be able to publish once a week, like a TV show, instead of making you wait a month between chapters (my amino pals have to wait a month for Legacy though).

Legacy is still spirit animals related and located in Erdas, but It's an alternate universe that is unique to me and therefore I can write it however I please. The story also contains only OCs so far and I've had fun with creating my own heroes.

I'll update this once I complete Legacy or I'll juggle the two, but just for now I plan on putting all my efforts into Legacy. I can't wait to share the completed story with you guys though! I'll post an update on when Legacy will be published and when this book will be restarted.

Thanks for understanding, and reading. See you later, Greencloaks/Redcloaks/Conquerors/Whatever else you want to be!

 See you later, Greencloaks/Redcloaks/Conquerors/Whatever else you want to be!