The List Still Goes On

Hello, this is my first fanfiction on wattpad. Please no hate, and I really hope you enjoy it.

(note: this story is completely made up, no copyright is intended. thank you) 

     The strong California winds brushed my long hair across my back. I looked at the horizon, watching the gentle sunset. My arms supported me as I then glanced at the sky that consumed the small glint of appearing stars. I smiled breifly as I could smell the nature around me. I could hear the faint whistle of birds on the edge of the forest. My feet dangled gently off the side of the hill I sat upon and I begin to sing quietly. The lyrics simply explaining my feelings for a boy, no a man, who has never laid eyes upon me. My heart aches as my voice echoes throughout the field, a single tear falls down my cheek slowly. I let it drop onto my body. I slowly stand up not bothering to brush off the underside of my jean shorts, and walk to my bike nearby. I slowly bring my leg over the seat and adjust my shirt. Then I begin my trip back home. As I try to prevent more tears to fall from my eyes I ride on the trails leading to the small town ahead.

     It doesnt take too much longer to reach my destination. But by this time my eyes are flooding with tears and my face drained of all color. I quickly ride on past all my friends outside, ignoring their outcrys, asking whats wrong. I then reach my front door and drop my bike next to the porch. I walk into the small two bedroom house and notice my roomate, Paula sitting on the couch watching a video. I dimiss her immediatly not wanting her to see me in this state. Although she sees me through all my good and bad times, right now its different.

     I quietly creep up the stairs to my room and shut the door and lock it. I look at my night stand and see my phone, 6 missed calls. I look and all from my neighbors who saw me earlier. Im guessing that they quite possibly could be worried about me with my crying and all. But I'm a very emotional person. I pour my feelings out to my most trusted friends, along with my notebook. I set down my phone carelessly and plop myself onto my bed. My hands find my soft pillow and I clench it tightly, hoping to relieve my stress somehow. It doesnt work. I begin to cry agan, my inner feelings letting loose.

     I did happen to mention the fact that Im in love with someone who doesnt love me back. He doesnt now I exist. No, Its not some teenager from around town who just doesnt talk to me. It's Niall Horan. The adorable Irish boy from the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction. I know so many girls love him, and I don't blame them. But it feels as if he is my best friend, when really I'm just another fan. Before I laid eyes on him, I never truly loved anyone with all my heart. But hes different. He's so lovely, amazing, simply perfect. The way his big blue orbs sparkle in the sun, his thick irish accent, his charming smile. The list still goes on. A lot of people I know think I'm weird and waste my time on five boys who will never know or love me. I know they are right. But sometimes I sit there and wonder what if I proved them wrong?