It Doesn't Seem Normal

I apologize in advance because this chapter is probably terrible... Oh! and I really hope this makes sense to you haha. So Please, please, please do me a favor and comment, fan me, put this in one of your library's, whatever you'd like. Because I would greatly appreciate it :)

   "Thank you, babe." Stacey says smirking at her boyfriend. She comes up to me and I look away, not wanting her to see me. She grabs my head and turns it, her fake nails digging into my skin sharply. I wince slightly and she laughs. "Looks like Hailie here can't take some pain." I furrow my eyebrows together, she has no idea how much pain I go through everyday. She continues talking to me and I try to ignore her until she mentions One Direction. My eyes open wide and I begin to listen again "...You know, those tickets were so cheap. I could easily get...who knows, five more? But its sad that you're broke and cant afford proper... clothes and makeup, let alone concert tickets." she says still smiling at her friends. John still is standing behind me so I don't try to leave.

     "Those four boys from that band aren't even special. I just like them cause they are hot." I can tell John tensed but didn't say a word. "There are five..." I whisper quietly. She gets up in my face and tightens her grip on my face. "What?" she questions me loudly. "There are five boys, Stacey. You don't even like their music, let alone their personalities. You judge people on how they look, not how they act or treat others. You are a selfish backstabbing.." John cut me off by grabbing my shoulders and Stacey slapped me hard enough to make a mark. It stung, but it didn't necessarily hurt that bad. I should have just stayed quiet. Tears slowly form in my eyes and Stacey laughs even louder than earlier along with her friends. John lets me go and I quickly pedal off to where I wanted to be in the first place.

     I get there as quickly as possible and drop my bike. I run to the hill I sat on before and I see a group of boys sitting there, laughing. I start to cry a little more so I don't recognize them. They must be from around town somewhere. I start walking away quickly but hear a familiar British accent call out to me. "Hey you, wait up!" I stop in my tracks and try to figure out if I'm hearing things. I turn back and I see five boys, all varying in looks staring at me. I quietly gasp as I realize it's the boys I have always longed to meet. It's One Direction.

    I burst out into tears and drop to the dirt beneath me. As I sit there all the boys crouch down beside me and try to ask what's wrong "I..I...this girl. she hurt me and..." I embarrassingly stutter to them. Liam shushes me and says everything will be alright. Harry then scoops me up into his arms and carries me to the grass. They all sit down in a circle and Harry sets me down between him and Niall. Before I can say anything Louis asks "What's wrong sweetheart? What did you say about...a girl?" I take a deep breath and start explaining how Stacey won the tickets and when I left this morning all that mess happened. During my explanation, a few comments were made but Niall kept quiet. It doesn't seem normal. He's normally care free and is open about most things... Harry sits there with his arm around me while I tell the story. When I finish they all sigh quietly and I wipe away more tears.

    I honestly have no idea how I'm controlling myself from screaming and jumping on them all, but right now, I really don't want to make things worse for myself. "You know, if its alright with the rest of the boys I think we can make an exception and get you and your friend some VIP tickets...." Zayn offers generously. I smile and so do the rest of the boys. "So I guess you guys are going to the concert now!!" Harry cheers happily. The other boys laugh and I realize that this is actually happening. Suddenly it feels like my head is spinning, my eyes cross and I black out.