Chapter 30

Title: Trip

----

Red Velvet had successfully arrived in a Private Island in Seoul owned by Junmyeon's uncle (Yeah! That's how rich I think Suho's family is. HAHAHA!)

"Woah daebak! This place is amazing! You should definitely marry him right away! I can already imagine the beach wedding you guys would be having in about 5 years from now."Yeri exclaimed as she was standing side by side with Irene and Suho.

The maknae only received a soft pinch on her waistline from her leader as she flinch in pain.

"You should just keep your thoughts to yourself okay? You really don't need to say it out loud."Irene warned her making the young lady to nod in agreement fearing that she may be grounded from using the television after they come back home.

"No worries Yerim. 5 years is too early yet to long at that, let's just wait for Joohyun to say Yes after I threw her the Magic question."Suho exclaimed completely catching Irene off guard as she instantly blushed upon her boyfriend's statement.

"Omo!!! Kyaaaaaah!"was the only thing Yeri could react as she went running towards her guest.

Meanwhile Wendy was oddly staring at Yerim and her guest.

"As much as I want to comment about what you said Junmyeon-oppa, but I'm even more bothered knowing how the hell did Yerim invite him?"Wendy pointed out making everyone behind them to nod in agreement.

"You don't say, I'm more curious on how those two actually met?"Joy exclaimed from behind as Sungjae assisted her in carrying her things.

"Yeah, he's not the guy she was stalking the other time."Seulgi spoke.

"She stalks different guys everyday."Joy points out.

"Well yeah. But him? This is quite shocking."Wendy stated as she handed a water bottle to Minhyuk.

"From what group is he from again?"Irene asked completely oblivious making everyone around her gasp.

"No way. You don't even know his group? Does that mean you don't know him at all?"Seulgi asked completely baffled.

"Well sorry to burst your bubbles but I'm too busy with our own set of work and knowing and memorizing boy group's name and their members is less than my priorities."Irene stated making everyone silent.

"Jeez, why do you make it sound like we are such bad members?"Joy suddenly asks.

"Just tell me which group he's from and what's his name so that we all can end this stupid conversation and go to the penthouse?"Irene frustratingly asked.

"Kim Hanbin, he's from a famous YG boy group called IKON and oh yeah his stage name is B.I."

------

The said couples had already settled in each of their rooms. And of course they all decided on their room assignments, Joy was obviously with Sungjae. Irene with Suho, Seulgi with Jimin, meanwhile Wendy and Yeri stayed together on the other side Minhyuk was with Hanbin.

"Yah! Why am I stuck with this boring lady?"Yeri complained.

"You don't have a choice maknae, you can't stay in a room with a guy you are not in a relationship and have you forgotten how old you are?"Irene reminded her.

"Well I'm old enough to decide for myself, and how come Seulgi-unnie can stay with Jimin-oppa when they aren't dating yet? That's so unfair!"Yeri kept on complaining.