Chapter 1 19th birthday

I wake up to the sound of my loud sisters voice practically screaming in my ear.I didn't hesitate to get up cause today was me and laya's 19th birthday.We plan to get an apartment together since we're like adults.Me and laya share a room together and a bathroom.We never had a problem with sharing cause were twins so we always had that weird connection.It was like Ik how she felt.I got dressed in floral skater skirt,a white blouse,a owl necklace,and brown combat boots.I decided to put my dark curly brown hair up in a pony tail and tie it off with a black hair tie.I ran down stares finding my mom setting out a plate of a stack of pancakes,bacon,eggs,and a bowl of fruit.I sat down in my seat next to laya's. My mom sat down with us along with my 14 year old brother zach.We always sat down like a family well I wouldn't call it a family are dad wasn't with us.

It was long ago that we realized that they divorced.My mom kept saying he'd be back this happend only when I was 15.I realized at age 17 he was gone."so girls what's the plan today"my mom said in a cheerful voice waiting for our answer."Well we planed to have a deliciousness birthday breakfast witch is already checked of the list."I said."and were gonna invite my friends so we can go out to eat at the all you can eat buffet."laya said knowing the exact words to say."cool,but make sure you invite only 5 friends each your aunt Margaret is coming,along with your cousins Viola,Brandon,and Charlie." my mom said knowing that we'd invite like 10 people witch is a lot when your paying for everyone."i'm inviting Jessica,Lucy,Caleb,Joseph,ashley,and Tiana Laya you should invite......" "yeah I know katey,candace,Tamira,justin,and liam.got it"laya said knowing I was gonna say.We finished up breakfast and went to over Tamira's house.

Writers note:

Sorry this chapter is like really short i just wanna see how many people would be interested in reading the story it'll get more intreasting soon. This is my first story I wrote so thank you if you read.