Chapter 2 kiddnaped

Laya's pov

I was so exited for the party were having late in the afternoon,and my friend lily needed me to pick her up since her car was towed.Alayna left to go to Tamira's house to hang out till time came for the party.I needed to feel my car up with gas so I drive to the nearest gas station witch happened to be quick trip.I walked in through the door and grabbed a bag of chips at the front of the store.the next thing you know it a guy comes bursting through the doors holding a gun in his hand.I stood there in shock not knowing what to do."oh what do you want money take it all please don't hurt me."With a a pull of a trigger he was dead,all I could do was gasp and stand there in complete shock."omg please don't hurt me." my voice was shaking as my green eyes stared into his brown eyes."shut up."he grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me out.My instinct was to wiggle but the more I did he held me tighter and cussed at me.I knew if I yelled he would hurt me more in the position were my arm was twisted.I kicked in the stomach and tried to pull my arms away he grabbed a cloth and held it against my mouth.I felt like the world was spinng I took one last deep breath befor I was out.

Alayna's pov

I left lily's house so I could get back home to take a nice cold shower, cause it was a hot day today.On my way walking into the house my phone rang I stopped to answer my I phone.The caller said unknown and I was thinking that it was lily cause she told me she got a knew phone number and didn't title it yet.I answered it and held it up to my ear. "hi"I said waiting for the answer."hello Alayna" instead of the voice I was expecting a deep man voice came out.I didn't hesitate to ask who are you."wait who are you"i started to have a little shake in my voice as I waited for an answer."who am i I'm many things Alayna"him saying this made me get more scared but I knew if I showed my fear it would only make try harder."What do you want"i said in a strong angry voice."nothing you'll just need the number for later." I thought of it just being a little kid playing prank and wants me to call him back to make a fool of my self.The theory in my head called me down alot.

Laya's pov

I woke up in a dark room and all could hear was drips of water one fell on my nose.I quickly wipped it off and stood up.I didn't have any idea wear I was my face was blank.A tear ran down my check as I looked up.I walked up the basement stares slowely hoping whoever took me here wouldn't here me...."your awake it's about time I was getting kind if scared"A grin fell upon his face with a chuckle along with it.I couldn't say anything cause I just witnessed a kidnapper and I was the one who was kidnapped.

Alayna's pov

"Mom I think it's time for us to go to the all you can eat buffet."i got worried cause it was 4:59 and she was supposed to be here by 4:00 I know it's not at at all that much time difference but I just get some twin sister anxiety."Alayna your worrying to much your probebly just having some twin sister anxiety that's all."hearing my mom said that sent me realef,but i had that strange feeling something wasn't wright.

Laya's pov

I closed my eyes standing in front of him."you don't to see my face.Look at me!" when I opened my eyes I was in complete shock a sigh lent gasp came out of my mouth.My dad standing in front of me for 7 years not seeing there was.he reached for my wrist but I pulled back that's when the anger kicked in."don't touch me bitch why did you take me why do I have anything to do with your life anymore." "that's not the tone to talk to your father!" the tone of his voice in anger made jerk back.He walked towards me with a Devious smirk upon his face he put his hand through my dark brown hair."you've grown so beautiful."he said now smiling full a tear ran down my face not of seeing him but of the fact this man could do anything to me."what do you want you killed a man just to get to me and let me guess if you didn't kill him he'd ether fight back or call the police." I said with a shaky voice."and smarter" he said "you didn't answer my question why'd you decide to follow me to the gas station and kill a man why?" "your just young and fragile I don't want you to worry." "Tell me I'm not a child anymore any reason you have I must be crazy for killing some one."i said knowing that I wasn't going to be able to leave cause he wasn't going to let me get out.

Alayna's pov

It's now 5:52 and she still wasn't here we started to worry.My mom tried to call her cell but she wouldn't answer.I started having bad visions of her not being okay I would always of us being apart it was part if having the twin sister anxiety I worried and had bad visions of her being her or gone.I was never as smart as her witch I didn't understand we were twins so i thought everything match up.Right after that thought I just remembers the unknown phone call I received earlier.It was a strange and scary though but I remembered he said (you'll need this number for later.)He probebly wanted me to call him back but now what if it's not the case and he didn't take and he like some crazy sycopath and if I didn't call him back he'd for get about it and leave me alone.Many things were going around in my head At the moment."Alayna were gonna have to leave you friends probebly are on there way." My mom said as if there is nothing to worry about."Mom we can't just leave how do you know she know's the way." I said getting worried mom would make me leave. "she knows the way to all you can eat buffet,and she's probebly there already waiting for us." "Mom she said to wait for her here." I started to get defensive towards her."fine you can wait here while your brother talks to your friends and when they decide to leave don't badger me about it zach let's go." I waited for 20 minutes and I already new something was wronge but now I'm sure.I called her cell again hoping she would answer ,but she didn't .while I was scrolling through the call logs I found unknown.I was scared to press it but what if the unknown had something to do with laya.It does I mean whe don't know we're she and what happened its unknown.The thought made me shut my phone off.I didn't care for the party anymore.I sat on the couch and turned the tv on.Channel 6 Fox News was on.tv:(tonight we'll be talking about on Fox News belton 29th street the store clerk shot one time in the head.charles renalds killed age 43 we'll remember him in our prayers.Thats not it but a a girl by the name laya woodly kidnaped by a man at the gas station the same person who killed Charles renalds. "oh my god she's been kidnapped."

Writers note:I hoped you liked it I've made this chapter longer and I plan to make it longer but I'm glad I got to this.

:)