Chapter 3 finding my sister

After seeing what was on the tv I shut it off.A tear ran down my cheek my twin sister was gone and I couldn't save her.kidnapping was so common in California that people forget about the fact someone life is in jeopardy.I called my mom and she started crying over the phone.I tried to calm her down but she worried more.My mom informed the police about laya and all they did was put up flyers and commercials if you see this girl call 911.The only thing I could think about was that my sister was gone"she's gone".

Laya's pov

"Please let me go!" he slapped me hard I held my hand up to my face.Its only been two days and the more I refused to do what he said he got more abusive.I have a scare on my face punched in the lip cut on my arm.I was being disrespectful he said so he to my arm and said "every time your disrespectful i'll cut your arm to put you through pain to feel how I felt through all the's years." he tied my arms together so tight that it made red marks

On my arm.All I could do was cry and pray to god that someone would help me.(know you'll know how I felt)kept playing back in my head again and again.I didn't understand what he meant the pain he felt those years but it scared me that he was cutting me in the way when someone cut themselves.It worried me that my family would give up.My sister Alayna my twin sister."she still hasn't called yet I believe that gave up.Love is a strong word in your case they didn't feel that word."the guilt in his voice made me sick."but I never loved or never was."i had to say something "love maybe you didn't you killed someone kidnapped me all you are is a insensitive *****

." I let the anger I felt inside witch I shouldn't have I saw the death note written in his eyes witch made me more scared."okay then" he walked up to me and grabbed my dark brown hair with a tight grip.i felt like he could rip my hair out."you'll never have love cause you'll be dead I advise you to shut the hell up cause next time I won't show mercy." I couldn't shake my head cause he griped my hair up tight and I felt like if I went down my hair would tear out of my scalp.

Alayna's pov

For the past two days I didn't know what to do with my self you could say I was in the deeps of despair.I didn't answer my friends phone calls.I cried all the time and I didn't eat.I got another phone call and it said unknown I answered it cause I was tired of is "(sniffle)hello"i said sadly "hello Alayna" wants I heard the voice my mouth dropped but I still wasn't sure it was who I thought."who is this" I said confused"Alayna you know who it is if your as smart as your sister."it hit me wants he said that."you know we're she is." I said with disbelieve in my voice. "yes in fact she's with me now and she has some things to say."I was in shock I was scared of what was happening."Alayna"i was in more shock herein her voice."laya oh my gosh are you okay what happened come back."i said waiting to hers her voice "Alayna I'm okay but I Miss you.wI could here her pass the phone back."I'll tell you what I'll give you your sister back if you give me 8,000,00." "it's crazy how you think I have that kind of money.thats why you get it from the police."he's so stupid "I'de be suprised if the police had that money you have't to be more realistic." "it's earthier do or die in this case your sister you have 2 days (beep).A tear ran down my cheek."i know what I have't to do save her.

Writers note:I hoped you like this chapter It's pretty short but I think a lot happened in it