Chapter 4 danger will come

I knew saving her wouldn't be easy I was facing a life or death situation.I didn't know what the killer was cab able of.Witch scared me that I made that decision ,but she was my twin sister not saving her is like not saving myself,if that makes since.I didn't w

ant my mom to know cause she would refuse for me to save witch to me is accepting the challenge for her to die.I didn't know we're I was going so I searched the phone location and it wasn't far from belton.I put a knife in my pocket and tied my hair in a pony tail.I decided to walk there since it wasn't miles far In the woods dangerous but I knew it was going to bdangerous that's why I brought a knife but I'm afraid it wasn't enough.But I always had a way of words twards people.To console that make them make them feel better.I sat in my room thinking about a plan.wright befor I was about to leave out the window one of my best friends Caleb walked in my room and caught me "gasp"he said saying the word while doing it."your not trying to codmite suicide." his face In a shock."no!! I was gonna climb down and besides my room is like 5 feet from the ground!" I said shocked to for him to think I would kill myself."good I got worried but,why are you jumping out of the window."i thought in my head about what happened Caleb must not know about I haven't seen him till last sunday."um I had to go some were."he didn't seem convinced."duh were exactly."i could see that he knew I didn't want to tell him anything."store"i said the first thing that came in my head."why are ya being so sneaky about it I see it in your eyes.I looked at him in the eye and new exactly what he was gonna say."I'm coming with you."there it goes when Caleb wants what he wants he get it.He's really persuasive we'll here it.I told Caleb about everything and he knew it would be dangerous but he was such a great friend he insisted on going.Danger was coming and it turns out my best friend is in danger to.

Laya's pov

2 hours past since yelling happened and he was acting reserved and regular.He sat in from of the tv staring intently eating popcorn.Witch gave me time to look at his features.We had the same round nose,green eyes,and it's hard to say personality.he had a calm side were you sit there and my mom said he looked like he was always thinking.I would get mad,sometimes go crazy.I would turn red as a tomato and my sister would always get a way to calm me.That was one thing Alayna could calm me she was really good with her words."hi"I said scared that anything I said he'd go crazy."what"he said with his face still attached to the tv."i'm hungry"i said not hesitating to speech my mind."i don't give a crap"he said "aren't you gonna feed me"i said rudely."I won't take that tone."i said something I shouldn't."fine let me starve to death at least when the police find you your be in a lifetime jail how's that for you."he gave me a death look he walked over towering over me.I wore a scarf around my neck he grabbed tightly dragging me it choked my so I grabbed the scarf up from my neck so I wouldn't chock.I slide down the step bumping my back witch felt painful.I could here the water dripping down as I held on ther scarf till we stopped.i was wet and dirty.The floor started to feel cold and wet.I opened my eyes and screamed.He dunked my hair into a bathtub filled with water.I struggled to get up I came up and took a deep breath.I started to cough water flying out of my mouth as my dark brown hair came wet down over my eyes.I looked down as the ground was hard cold tile.I had a amount of relieve that he didn't keep me under the water.when I looked back I could see he left the bathroom.I sigh left my mouth followed by crying.I dropped to the ground with my hair on the ground.I looked at the sink were a knife was placed.I thought about it but no that's probably what he expects me to do but I'm stronger.I grabbed the knife and placed it in my pocket carefully.I stepped out of the bathroom to a dark basement.It wasn't a finished one.The floor was hard like cement,the ceiling wasn't finished.You could see spider webs up above you're head.Im scared of spiders a lot but they were the least of my worries.I walked up stares and when I tried to open it was locked.I slid my self down the door and realised I was tired.I slowly drifted to sleep.

Writers note:I hoped you liked it again I just started writing so the first is never the best but I tried:)