Future

"Have you lost your mind, Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked in a hushed tone, his workmates were looking at him. "What am I supposed to explain to the media? The genius children's book author Min Yoongi have decided to stop writing fables and decided to write horror and mysteries instead?"

"Yeah. Tell them that." Yoongi deadpanned. "You know I can't write stories for kids, Hobi. Not like this." Yoongi said as he stood up. "Except if you want your publishing company to be sued by parents who realized that their children have been reading about a homicidal carrot because I have the draft script for that story right now." Yoongi said as he pulled out a bundle of paper, neatly stacked against each other by the help of three large paper clips. "Publish this or the other one I handed you over a while ago. That's all you're getting from me."

"Don't do this to me, Yoongi-ah." Hoseok whined. "'Of Peaches and Blues' had been a total hit. Children love it! Their parents too. Why can't you make another story like that?" Hoseok asked.

"It's a story about a schizophrenic peach, Hobi. People are looking for sad things now. They ought for something that is more pathetic than their current life. That's why that stupid book is a hit." Yoongi said.

"Nonetheless it's a good book. I want something like that, okay?" Hoseok said as he placed both of his hands on Yoongi's shoulders.

"I'll talk to you later." Yoongi sighed as he replied and walked away.

"I'll look forward to be hearing from you. Don't over work yourself." Hoseok said as he waved towards his co worker. Jung Hoseok has been with Yoongi all through out. He watched Yoongi when he made fairy tales, princes and princesses getting together, married and living happily ever after. He was there when Yoongi made a story about a mermaid that fell in love with a fisherman and ended up prisoned forever in a circus aquarium. He was also there when Yoongi made his masterpiece, a depressing story about a peach that fell in love with the sky itself.

He watched Yoongi work. Noticing the endless stacks of espresso cups on his table, boxes of energy drinks stuffed in his refrigerator, stripes of painkillers, and prescribed anti depressants. He noticed how Yoongi's eyes slightly glistened as he described Peach's death. He noticed how Yoongi's stories evolved overtime. His themes got darker, the conversations between each and every character changed, dwelling into a deeper meaning. For a child, it would be a simple story, but for an adult to read, Min Yoongi's stories are full of metaphors, hidden meanings and imageries. Min Yoongi's works are always hauntingly beautiful.

He sighed and hoped that the never ending string of Yoongi's creativity will not cease to an end.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who was nibbling on a pack of mini marshmallows.

"Better. Much much better. I can't wait to be released hyung. It's so boring here." Jungkook whined, earning a chuckle from the elder.

"Really? Even with Jimin?" Yoongi joked.

"Jiminnie hyung is really quiet. He read books most of the time. The only one who could keep up with me and my chattering is Taehyunggie hyung, but he can't stay for too long because of his working shifts." The younger continued.

"Speaking of the devil, where are they?"

"Taehyunggie hyung is in his evening shift. Jiminnie hyung is probably exercising." Jungkook answered. His eyes widened as he remembered something."Hyung! I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook said. Yoongi tilted his head.

"What is it?" He asked

"Regarding my university applications, which major do you think I should choose? I was thinking to either take applied music or medicine. Oh, I also consider finance and accounting too. What do you think, hyung? "