Chocolate Croissants

Yoongi woke up with a sore neck, realizing how bright it was behind his curtains. He sighed as he covered his eyes with his forearm. He stepped inside his flat at approximately 4 am in the morning. Seokjin was not there to reprimand him. Yoongi finished two bottles of soju alone. He then spent thirty minutes vomiting, emptying the contents of his stomach until all he could taste was sour. His head felt heavier than usual, probably due to the hangover.

Yoongi reached out to his counter, grabbing his phone. 3 miss calls, 15 messages. 2 from Seokjin, 5 from Hoseok, 3 from Jungkook, 2 from Namjoon, and the rest from Jimin.

'I'm staying with Namjoon tonight. Don't wait for me. –Jin'

'Take care of yourself, please –Jin'

'How's the book? Any progress?'-Hobi'

'I'm not pressuring you,OK? DO YOUR BEST I LOVE YOU-Hobi'

'Ask me for opinions, I'M HERE FOR YOU- Hobi'

'Do you want be to bring food?-Hobi'

'Answer meeeeeeee-Hobi'

'Hyung, they delayed my release. I'm sad T^T-Kook'

'Bring me some chocolate croissants tomorrow motionless Min!-Kook'

Yoongi chuckled a little, knowing that Jungkook was no longer mad at him. He continued to scroll down, revealing more messages.

'oy bastard, because of you I can't sleep with Jin hyung's snores as my BGM-Joon'

'Jin cried in his sleep, probably because of you, ass face! I'll tackle you the next time I see you-Joon'

A pang of guilt struck Yoongi, knowing that the eldest was worrying so much about him. He sighed for the nth time.

'Kook said you came today! Why didn't you wait for me!-Chim'

'Hyung I miss you!-Chim'

'I'm gonna ask permission to go out tomorrow. Let's meet at the coffee shop near the hospital at 3.30! I'll be waiting

Yoongi sighed again as he roughly threw his phone on his bed, watching it as it bounced on his blanket. He looked at the time. It was 3 over 15. He rushed to his bathroom and washed up. He took his grey sweater, matching it with black colored jeans and coat. He also decided to wear his thick, rimmed glasses to cover his eye bags. His mint colored hair was so faded that it turned into a dirty blonde. He took a mouthful of painkillers and hoped that he would survive through the day.

It was cloudy outside. The chilled wind bringing shivers down to Yoongi's spine. He could spot Jimin sitting alone from outside the window with a cup of coffee on his hands, warming himself. Yoongi smiled at the sight. Jimin looked so peaceful. He opened the door and the bell rang. Several workers said hello and good evening. Yoongi placed his orders and walked over to Jimin's table.

"Guess who." Yoongi said jokingly as he sat in front of Jimin. The coffee parlor was comfortable. It was not as empty for it to be called deserted, but it could not be described as lively, a perfect atmosphere for the both of them. Loud noises scare Jimin and piss the hell out of Yoongi.

"Oh, I wonder." Jimin joked as he smiled towards the man standing across him. "Have you ordered anything, hyung?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I ordered iced Americano. What did you order?" Yoongi said as he opened his laptop on top of the round table.

"Ew. Unlike you and your weird taste I ordered some caramel latte with extra sugar." Jimin exclaimed as he smiled. His eyes twinkled from excitement and he was grinning ear to ear.