Chapter 9

The next morning, I woke up two minutes before my alarm clock rang. Once I was ready, I took my keys, got in the car and headed to school.

When I reached school and parked my car, Kyle came into view.

"Hey."

"Hi Kyle."

He smiled at me as we walked to the doors and then stepped inside.We headed different ways since my class was in the East wing, while his was in the West. "Hey Allison!" I quickly turned around waiting for him to continue. "Meet me in the parking lot at lunch!" Before I could even reply, he turned around and walked away.

At lunch time, Harry came to talk to me. I told him that Kyle was expecting me and I couldn't make him wait any longer. I saw anger flare in his eyes for a quick second before they went back to normal. I don't think Harry really cares if I hang out with Kyle. After all, they are best friends.

I made my way to the parking lot and saw Kyle leaning on his truck.

"Allison! Glad you made it. Cmon, get in the truck. I'm taking you on a little ride."

"Where are we going?" I asked as I opened the passenger door and got in the car. "I don't want to be late to my next period."

He didn't answer me so I didn't bother asking furthermore. Soon enough, he pulled up into a small diner. We walked in and he ordered burgers and fries for the both of us.

"Really? I'm risking being late for burgers and fries?" I gave him a questioning look followed by a chuckle.

"Sweetheart, you should be glad I took you out."

I blushed at the pet name he used. It didn't sound right coming out of his mouth, in all honesty. But I didn't mind it much.

Once we finished our meal, Kyle drove back to school. I was so glad to see that I still had ten minutes to make it to class. When we got to school, I thanked him and rushed to my locker. As I tried to unlock my lock to get my stuff, someone came behind me and I realized who it is by his infamous accent.

"Where did prince charming take you?" His voice was on edge.

"Harry he is not prince charming for Gods sake. We just met and now we're friends. I can't even go out for lunch? He's your best friend. Would you relax?" I grabbed my stuff and slammed my locker shut. Without saying another word, I headed to my class.

ANONYMOUS

Seeing her brought back memories, unwanted ones. Memories that make a person cringe. Thinking of them made my heart beat accelerate and increased my adrenaline. I tried forgetting them constantly. I tried thinking of other things. Nothing seemed to work. I knew her deep dark secret. No one else does, but me and her. She thought she could escape her past. She thought it would go unnoticed. Little did she know, I would get revenge for what she did.

He was my best friend, a brother to me. We grew up together. Him being gone destroyed me. It made me question why I still lived. I made a promise to myself. A promise I would keep no matter what and no matter who tried to get in my way. I won't let this go. No, I will get revenge for the murder of my dear friend, Josh.

(A/N): First, this was a filler chapter to kinda set a mood and get you guys thinking. The next few chaps should be interesting.

2.2K reads!? Thank you all so much. I really hate that I keep you guys waiting for each update but I have no motivation. I barely get any votes and idk it brings me down. I'll try my best to lengthen my chapters and try to update more frequently.

If you guys wanna follow me on twitter or insta, its @nourxox_

Love you guys x