A Change is Gonna Come

This story is about episode 4x01 with a little twist. Enjoy!!

"Meredith." Derek said in a low deep voice. Staring at her with confusion.

"I, um..." She stuttered clinging onto the desk in the on call room.

It was dark and gloomy. All you could see was the light on Meredith and Derek's faces while the moonlight shined on them through the window.

"You're not ready for this?" He asked looking down and then back up to her hoping she would look back with her piercing greenish blue eyes.

"No." She replied nervously feeling an ache in her chest.

"I asked for too much."

"I think so." She sighed.

"So this is it?" He asked feeling his heart breaking, he longed for her for the past couple weeks. Knowing she was on vacation with Cristina made him want her even more. To hold her, to breath her in was all he's been waiting for. He never thought she would go through with this break up. The words, "it's over" she spoke at the wedding didn't feel real, but this did and it was killing him inside.

"Yeah." She answered unsure about the decision she was making. She loved him, he was the love of her life. She just wasn't ready to be serious with him.

"We're breaking up." He said as he leaned against the bunk bed feeling weak and hopeless.

"We're breaking up." She responded still looking down at her heels moving across the ground afraid to look at him. She knew once she looked at him she would get lost in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"We're broken up." He walked over to her slowly sending chills throughout her body.

"It's done." Her voice was shaking, but a smooth sound to his ears.

Derek leaned into her. She pulled away. That didn't stop him from lifting up her chin gently and planting a sweet yet striking kiss onto her plump lips. Meredith's tongue slid in before he came up for air not wanting to let go of him.

"Breakup kiss." He said as his hot breath came across her lips.

"Breakup kiss." She couldn't even finish the words as he took her in while she placed her hands on his chest rubbing him. His strong pecks filled her hands, he was so muscular, one of the many things she loved about him.

"Some breakup sex." He began to rip her clothes off starting with her coat while he continued to ravage her lips.

"Yeah, breakup sex." She didn't argue. She wanted him one last time before they moved on with their lives, but was this the last time?

Mer helped him undo her coat after she threw his work coat across the ground not knowing where it landed, they didn't care. She gripped his black curly hair and began to stroke every part of his head as their kiss fired up neither of them being able to breath. He grasped her waist pulling her closer as his arousal touched her slightly on the stomach. He started to pull her pants off rapidly then forcing her back against the desk making a cracking sound on the wall as if it were about to break.

"And cut!!" Yelled Shonda as the scene came to an end. "Wow that was great! I think we got what we needed, you two cool off while we head to the editing room to finish this, have a goodnight." Shonda left Ellen and Patrick onset in the on call room. It was hot and steamy from what they had just shot for the show.

"You wanna finish this in our trailer?" Ellen asked still panting from making out with her co star she had been secretly seeing. She couldn't keep her hands off him caressing every part of his body up and down.

"The trailer is too far and with you rubbing me like that.....I can't walk over to the trailer with this..." He looked down as his hard on poked through his scrubs.

"Let's finish here.." He whispered nipping at her ear lobe with a little swirling of his tongue.

"Patrick what if someone walks in on us?" She whimpered at the touch of his hands on her inner thigh.

"Then the secret will be out, I don't care. It's kinda obvious anyways. The way you look at me and how I stare at you everyday. We have more than great chemistry. I love you and I don't care who knows it." He said sliding two fingers inside her and one stroking her nub. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist him on this.

"I love you too." She shrieked as he rubbed her faster and harder. She was stuck in between Patrick's forceful arousal and the desk, no where to go but jump up and wrap her slender legs around him allowing him full access to what ever he wanted.

"Break up sex?" She asked while biting at his neck leaving teeth marks.

"Uhhh yea break up sex." He moaned letting her take full control.

As she wrapped around him he pulled his pants off trying not to drop her since she was straddling him with great strength of her tiny muscles. He used one hand to hold her up by her bottom. She was already undressed the waist down from the scene earlier. He turned them around heading for the bed with beige colored sheets and a thin fleece blanket.

"Hurry baby before someone comes in....oooh." Ellen said as she became more turned on thinking about them getting caught made her even hotter for Patrick.

"I'm trying." He giggled a little as he struggled taking her shirt off. "So many buttons!" He became frustrated.

"Just rip it, I don't care." She moaned.

After he threw her shirt on the ground they were now fully naked, he laid on top of her opening her legs to enter her. First he brushed his lips up and down her legs, she grabbed his face forcing his lips to hers. The intensity of their kiss sent shock waves down to her core. He felt the same as he was ready to impact her.

"Come on baby don't tease me any longer." She whined coming up for air after devouring him.

"You got it." He smirked ready to thrust in and out of her.

He pushed hard and fast. The bed hit the wall over and over again as he continued to pound her. She asked for it and he gave it to her. He would give anything to her, whatever she wanted and boy did he.

"Patrick...oooh they're gonna hear us uhhhh" She lost her breath.

"It's ok...ooooh it's ok we're good." He assured her continuing to make her feel good.

As they both came to an end they heard a knock on the door which helped them both finish faster and moaned along with coughing making it sound like they were clearing their throat. Patrick smiled widely while Ellen giggled covering her face because of what they just had done.

"Yes?" He answered still catching his breath.

"We may have to add to the scene you guys just shot, so let us know when you're ready to start filming again." A crew member explained as they tried to hurry up and get dressed.

"Sure one second!" Ellen replied as she looked for her panties.

"Looking for these?" He smiled while holding up her black panties swinging them back and forth in front of her face.

"Ready for round two?" She smiled reaching out for her panties.

"Oh yes."