CHAPTER 9 part 2

Mira

"Girl never mind you was taking to long I got to go." I said grabbing a pair of her heels swiftly walking out her room. I walked into the living room and sat down putting on the heels I picked. I turned on the tv to kill some time but ended up using my phone the entire time the tv was on.

   I heard a nice firm knock on the door. Quickly getting up checking myself out one last time before I quickly open the door with a smile, to the most gorgeous chocolate man I've ever seen. I know Deshawn chocolate too but damn right now he slipped out of my mind. We ain't dating so talking to other men shouldn't be a problem right?

He gently grabbed my hand leading the towards his bentley mulsanne in the color matte black I was getting wet just thinking about sitting in his car. It's so beautiful I could cry.

    He opened the doors for me and waited until I was finally situated and close the door. He jogged to the other side getting into the car. He finally pulled off heading toward are destination.

"Soo...where are you taking me young man?" I asked goofily. He looked over at me then back at the road with a slight chuckle he said " I'm taking you to a special place that has a special meaning in my heart."

After a ten minute drive we made to a beautiful restaurant called flares of gold (not a real restaurant). After walking inside we were seated because of kofi making early reservations. We talked and laughed, a man never made me laugh as hard as he did. Being with kofi made me feel like everything around us stopped and it was only us here. When he smiled it just sent sparks all through my body or am I just horny? The whole time we were talking I kept rubbing my heel up and down his leg. He lifted up my hand up and kissed it, I smiled and looked back down at my menu.

Since it was my first time coming here and didn't want to have to order again if the dish was bad. So I asked kofi to order for me.

"What made you bring me here?" I asked taking a sip out of my wine glass. He facial expression quickly changed.

"This was the last place my mom and I spent time together before she passed." He took a deep breathe looking around to the place.

"I'm sorry about your lose kofi." I said scooting my chair closer to him I pulled him into my embrace. Slowly pulling away from him I look up to see Brenda and Deshawn walking in together and sitting down at a table not to far from us.

"Wooowww." I said shaking my head which make kofi turn and look in the direction I was staring at.

"He's your ex ain't he?" Kofi asked.

"No but we talked I guess but that was one of my friends." I look down at my hand and started playing with my nails.

"Come on." Kofi said getting up from his chair. Coming over to my side he held out his hand. I glanced at his hand then took a hold of it allow him to lead my to the dance floor.

     Wrapping my arms around his shoulder melting away with every step we took feeling like I'm drifting away off into an unknown world with love and laughter

     Wrapping my arms around his shoulder melting away with every step we took feeling like I'm drifting away off into an unknown world with love and laughter. My skin felt so warm and fuzzy.

    Having him hold me I felt safe, I felt loved, comfort and so much more that I've never experienced

Wait til I tell dasha about this man she is going to flip she never heard me say any romantic about a man.

  An hour past when we finally let go of each other. I step on my tippy toes and kissed him. He grabbed the back of my neck he deepen the kiss.

  Boy this man can kiss, omg his lips are so damn soft feel like a marshmallow.

Finally letting releasing each other and grabbing are stuff to leave. I looked over my shoulder to see Dashawn sitting at his table with Brenda watching me.

You lost your chance boo.

This was trash asf but  whatever haven't been posting because I was with family and friends birthdays and putting a love one to rest but umm thank you so much for the read I might have forgot to add in some stuff but right now my mind is all over to the place.

Bye tooties love♥️☺️😊😊