CHAPTER 3

Arriving back to Mira's house she found her door unlocked. As she opened the door walking through her heart was about to jump out her chest that's how scared she was.

Unedited

Mira P.O.V

"Boo!"

"AHHH." I screamed throwing my keys in the direction the noises came from.

"Damn that shit hurts." I heard Brenda say. I walked and felt for the light switch and flipped it on. I turned around and saw Brenda rubbing her forehead, while Payton covering her mouth to try not to laugh.

"What the hell are y'all doing here?" I asked, I walked over and picked up my keys and sat them on the coffee table.

"Girl I told y'all I was crashing at y'all place when I came back I don't know about Brenda, like damn y'all forgot about me already." Payton said sitting down on the couch.

"I need ice you know I bruise easy. I have this big ass red dot on my head." Brenda said looking at her head in the mirror. "Just come sit down it's girl time, but where's Dasha?" Payton asked.

"She's teaching her night class." I said getting wine.

"Ok spill whatever tea that's happening in your life." Brenda said taking off her jean jacket.

"Me first I guess." Payton said taking a sip from her wine glass. " ok so me and will broke up before I left." Payton stared blankly at her glass.

"Wait what." I said looking at her to explain what happened.

"I Caught him texting his ex and whatever and confronted him about it, he basically denied it and said I was crazy and we broke up." She said looking at the ends of her hair.

"You are crazy and I know for a fact that's not the whole story so don't lie." Brenda said shaking her head.

"Ok...ok I might have gone a little crazy, but he thought I was stupid and wouldn't find out so I grab anything I could find and throw it at him, also I'm not proud of it but I pulled a knife out on him."she said really look guilty about what she did.

"Damn did you at least say you was sorry?"I asked.

"I tried but he won't answer my calls or texts, I even went the his apartment."

We gossiped a little while longer. Dasha end up coming home really late so she didn't really feel like having girl's night so she went to sleep. Payton and Brenda end up staying the night. Payton stayed in the guest bedroom while Brenda came in my room with me. She said she like sleeping in my bed it's more comfortable she ain't lying either and I don't have a problem sharing my bed with my girls. Getting ready for bed I put on my bonnet turned off all the lights, I got into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

"LEROY SLOW DOWN!!" I gripped onto the car door handle.

"If I fucking slow down they'll gain on us." He said swerve down a alley way.

Out of no where are car end up flipping over. My head hit the glass window. With at least two more flips the car stopped and was on its side. With my burry vision I seen Leroy and Marshall get out the car. Marshall ran over to my side and tried to help me when we heard another voice call out to my brother.