CHAPTER 6

^^^MIRA^^^

In bed cuddled up underneath each other the two slept for hours while their friends blow up their phones. Mira the one who woke up first trying to remove Deshawn's arm without waking him, finally getting his arm from around her she get out of bed and went to the bathroom. She pulled down her lace panties and sat on the toilet while checking her text messages.

 She pulled down her lace panties and sat on the toilet while checking her text messages

I texted back Dasha telling her she don't need to call the cops. I grabbed my stuff and called me a Uber. While I wait for the Uber I wrote a note for Deshawn basically thanking him and I made breakfast, scrabbled eggs with cheese, crispy bacon but not to crispy, French toast with wiped cream and strawberries on top not with pain bread either I like thick bread so I used Italian French bread, also I cubed a few red potatoes and salt aid them. After I made his plate I place it in the microwave. I finished my food and cleaned the dishes and left.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Brenda P.O.V

"Ok chris damn you know I only do one line and that's it, I'm not doing the rest I hope you know that

"Ok chris damn you know I only do one line and that's it, I'm not doing the rest I hope you know that." I said wiping my nose. I looked over at chris but he was too busy talk to two new boys working his corner.

I got up from his couch and walked over to him leaving small kisses on his neck.

"Don't you see I'm handling shit right now sit yo ass down." He said pushing me way from him. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone texting Payton. I don't know how long they was talking but he came over to me trying to kiss on me but I put my hand on his face blocking his kiss.

"Man yo ass always ruining the mood." He said doing the rest of the lines that was on the table.

"I'm finally have a good ass plan on how I can sell my shit inside diamondz."He said leaning back onto the couch.

"We go▪️⬛️◾️⬛️◾️and then we gon send◾️⬛️◾️⬛️◾️man them niggas ain't going to know what the fuck going on." He said laughing but I don't even know what he said I was spacing off on some parts.