= PROLOGUE =

The boy, who had an emotionless look plastered on his face, walked silently into the classroom where he was asked to meet his former girlfriend. She jerked her head to see him standing by the doorway, bored. Her eyes watered again and she made her way towards the older whom waited for her by the door.

"God! No wonder every girl you've been with has broken up with you." The latter cried, slapping the older who stood in front of her. She nudged silently past him and left the boy there, unfazed. He was used to this 'Meet, Date and Break' cycle that he seemed to get caught in ocassionally yet he didn't care.

Suddenly his phone rang, vibrating softly in the back of his jean's pockets, and he answered the call. Murmuring a soft 'Hello', he was greeted back by a loud, obnoxious voice he always recognised no matter what, where and when. Sighing loudly, he listened quietly to the other who was on the phone.

"Did you just break up with my sister?" The stranger exclaimed, on the verge of screaming. "Seriously, dude. How many people are you gonna play, man?"

"Anyway," he continued, raising his voice slightly. "I think you should stop."

The boy only hummed in response, then ended the call with his friend. As he made his way back to the dorms, he checked on his Instagram notifications aswell as his Snapchat and he smiled fondly as he saw the comments complimenting him or the private chats he was invited to by girls he just couldn't wait to speak and play with. Just as he was going to put his phone back in his pocket, it vibrated softly once again and as he looked through his recent notifications.

It wasn't anything important, it was just another like on Instagram.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

THIS IS A BTS HIGH SCHOOL AU.

THE MAIN SHIP OF THIS STORY IS VKOOK AND MAY CONTAIN SOME MATURE CONTENT THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER AUDIENCES.

THIS INCLUDES:

.FOUL LANGUAGE
.BOY X BOY
.SENSITIVE TOPICS

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE EXIT THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY OR PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

NOTHING IN THIS BOOK IS RELATIVE TO THE MEMBER'S RELATIONSHIPS IN REAL LIFE. THEIR REAL NAMES WILL BE USED IN THIS FAN FICTION. THIS IS A HIGH SCHOOL ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

THIS IS A BOY X BOY FAN FICTION.

ONCE AGAIN, THE MAIN SHIP IS VKOOK ALONGSIDE OTHER SNIPPETS OF OTHER SHIPS IF READERS REQUEST SO.

I OWN NOTHING IN THIS STORY, ONLY THE PLOT WHICH IS INSPIRED BY MY FRIEND.

THANK YOU.

PUBLISHED : 17.07.18
FINISHED :